iii

Park Jinyoung

After I finished my breakfast, I washed all the utensils and dishes on the sink.

"How was it babe?" Mark asked as he hugged me from behind.

"It was tasty babe, but you were tastier last night." I teased as I smirked at him. He hit me in the shoulder as he hid his face in embarassment.

"Stop it, would you?" Mark said as I hummed in response.

I finished washing all the dishes and sorting them back in the cupboards.

Since there was really nothing to do, we decided to watch a movie in the living room.

"What movie do you want to watch Mark?" I asked as he thinked.

"Let's watch a romance movie with action genre." He said as I searched through Netflix.

"LoveSick? This movie is interesting..." I said as Mark's eyes lit up.

"This has good reviews! I wonder too what this movie is because I always here this movie from my friends, talking about how good the story is." Mark explained as I decided to watch this.

It was about a Japanese highschool girl named Nako,who is deeply inlove with an upperclassmen who was not even popular, but she was attracted by how dreamy and handsome he was. She found out that some other highschool students has a crush on him, so she started plotting ways to kill each and everyone of them, or set up plans to make some of them regret.

"Wow, how is that even possible? She killed them all in school grounds... she even kidnapped someone!" Mark said in shock as I focused on the movie, absorbing every detail.

Successfully eliminating all of them, Nako confessed to her upperclassmen and he accepted her. Mark and I have our mouth agape as we were shocked in the ending.

"Well that was interesting..." I commented as I closed the movie.

"Wow, no wonder my friends are so amazed about this movie." Mark said as he clapped. I laughed at his silliness.

"Give me the remote. I want to watch a romance movie now." Marl said as I gave him the remote control.

He searched and wrote the title in.

"Fi-Fift...Fifty shades of Gray?" I mumbled out as he opened the movie.

He looked at me with a suspicious look on his face. I gulped as many dark and nasty plots ran through my head.

The movie continues and so does the main highlight of the movie. I awkwardly looked around, not looking at the TV and Mark. I felt Mark boring holes in my head with his stare and I didn't like it.

I felt his hands brushing through my inner thighs, dragging it up to my groin. He started to grip and rub it.

"How about we play a game? Everytime the woman moans, you have to make me moan too, deal?" Mark said as he sat on my lap, facing me.

"Deal."

<♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡>

Short update!

Watch Eclipse and continue to support Got7! If you haven't already, here's the M/V!

Stan Got7 and vote you cowards.