" You can, w-what do you mean? " George said, Sapnap turned his eyes towards him and bit his tongue to stop himself from yelling at George.

Eret grew even more confused. " What? I'm talking about her. "

" Her? "

" George, I'm confused. Why are you asking like this? I'm talking about Samantha. You know how it goes. "

George started to sweat from the top of his head, forming beads of oil and water on his forehead. Because of this, he chose to look at Sapnap and silently asked for help. Sapnap glanced down at the shorter man beside him, noticing his nervous gaze. But Sapnap himself knew nothing as well, he was only smart on keeping himself calm to every situation.

" She's... " Sapnap trailed over his words as he tried to think.

" Escaped. "

Everyone turned to Dream. Eret's eyes widened than ever before, he immediately touched his ears and was unsure if what he had heard was true.

" What?! " He whispered. George and Sapnap shared a panicking look.

" She escaped, she's gone. "

Eret gasped lightly and raised his hand to slap the palm of it to his lips. He was genuinely surprised to hear this, a sudden serge of joy striked his body. But confusion won over all of it.

" A-Are you not okay with this? I thought- "

" I don't care..! " Dream suddenly bursted, shocking Eret as he took a step back. " Look, if you ever find her, " He stopped talking and took a short time to breathe.

" It's not my business anymore. I got what I want. "

From there, Dream turned his back against Eret and started to walk away. George did not hesitate to follow while Sapnap trailed behind him, not wanting to be left alone. Eret watched his back with widened eyes, completely in shock. His face and body was completely frozen, not knowing how to react to the sudden news. The brain inside his head failed to process everything, which still left him in a level of confusion and shock.

He raised his hand and placed it on his forehead, asking himself if what he heard was real. Eret started confusing himself from the Reality and what's not.

" She really escaped...? " Eret asked himself, looking up at the sky.

" Eret. "

His eyes widened, surprising himself once again after losing focus of his surroundings. He started looking around and wondered where he heard the voice, and why it sounded familiar. Eret frowned to himself and scratched the side of his head. Before getting to leave, a hand stopped him from moving. He slowly turned around, his breathing suddenly stopping for a mere second.

" Tubbo. " Eret muttered under his breath. He wasn't expecting to see Tubbo nor have his name being mentioned by him at all. His eyes then trailed down to his wrist, staring at Tubbo's hand that was wrapped tightly on to his wrist, seemingly trying to prevent him from walking away.

" Is it true? "

Eret frowned, before realization hit him.

" You, " Eret mumbled. " Were you listening? "

" Eret, just tell me. She..-Did she really escape? " Tubbo repeated, his eyes glistening despite the lack of lighting.

There were No tears nor Yells but Eret felt the pain inside his chest. The longer he stared, the more he realized how horrible Tubbo looked compared to the last time he saw him. His lips were chapped, his eyes were tired and his skin was pale from all the wounds he obtained, including emotional ones that really took a toll on his health. Eret was suddenly lost for words.

" Please, tell me you know where she is. "

Eret couldn't help himself but to wrap his arms around the boy, tightening it in a comforting way. He suddenly felt the coldness in his skin, making him shiver while the one in his arms was being warmed by his body heat. Tubbo suddenly cried, returning the hug as he buried his face in Eret's clothes.

" How am I going to do this? Tommy's gone, Wilbur's gone, now- "

Eret shook his head and placed it on top of his head.

" No, that's not true. "

Tubbo's sobs worsened, to the point where he was failing to control himself.

" You are not a god, Eret. " He said in between the cries. " How would you know? "

Silence came in between the two with Eret staring in to the abyss as he held the boy in his arms. Eret glanced down and forced a smile.

" Hey bud, " He said and gently pushed himself away from Tubbo before bending his knees to reach eye contact with him. Tubbo hesitantly looked at him with teary eyes and sobs as he used the sleeves of his clothes to wipe every tears. " If it's meant to be, she'll come back. "

Tubbo's cries did not stop there but he soon relaxed after a minute with Eret patiently standing in front of him.

" How should I trust you? You betrayed her, and us. " He painfully whispered.

" Because I know she loves you, and I love her. " Eret said.

Tubbo looked up, finally locking eyes with Eret as he showed a comforting smile. " And you'd do anything for your loved one. "

" Will you find her? " Tubbo sniffled with his sobs slowly dying down.

" For her and For the ones she loves, I'd cross boundaries. "

Tubbo finally showed a small smile, it was barely visible but it warmed Eret's heart.

Maybe I could still fix things, It's still not late. Eret thought to himself.

________________________

im literally dying at how the dream smp storyline is progressing rn. my mind cant keep up, like dude- i had to change things up to match with the current storyline just so it doesn't turn out like shit. lmao.

anyways, here's Eret everyone. i've been seeing comments so- yeah here, have a dramatic chapter. enjoy.