“I’m not thirsty.” I replied weakly, shaking my head.

“It helps with the hangover.” He informed me and I sighed opening it up before taking a sip. The moment it met my tongue I couldn’t help but down the entire of bottle. Anything to help this goddamned hangover!

When I finished the bottle I looked over to see Brendon staring at me, a smile on his face. “What?” I asked weakly blushing bright red. And I had thought he was gay.

“You look cute.” Brendon said in a low voice as he took the empty bottle from me and set it aside. Let’s just say this comment didn’t help my blushing. At all. I looked up where he stood beside the bed as he smiled down at me as I flushed crimson. “Scoot over.” he commanded in a soft tone so as not to hurt my head. I obeyed and inched over. He stopped me and climbed under the blankets beside me once more. I kept my eyes from him and focused on the ceiling as I slowly rid myself of the blush he’d caused.

“Getting drunk was definitely not one of my bright ideas.” He groaned, breaking the silence, and I looked over at him.

Oh god what if I pushed him into it? Think woman think….. What if I made the first move? “I am so sorry.” I said sullenly feeling even worse than before. Just wonderful, I laid back down sinking into the pillow under my head.

“What did you do to apologize for?” he asked cocking an eyebrow and tilting his head to the side. It was adorable. Brendon was adorable. And he was more than likely gay and I’d taken advantage of his drunken state!

“For uh…the whole..you know…sex thing.” I mumbled looking away from him.

He didn’t reply and I looked up at him after a few moments of silence. The moment my eyes met his he read my expression and lunged forward climbing on top of me, pinning me down as he stared into my eyes. “I’m just sorry we weren’t sober.” He said and kissed me fiercely.

The kiss was so sudden I didn’t even have time to close my eyes. I blinked utterly surprised. This was not how I pictured Brendon. Ever. He’s never even made a move on me before. I though dumbfounded. He kissed my hungrily his mouth devouring mine and I could feel our breathing begin to pick up in harmony. His right hand moved up to my head and he tangled his fingers in my hair, pressing my mouth firmer against his.

When Brendon pulled away he didn’t see the surprised look in my eyes. He had already lowered his mouth to my neck, biting onto it as he sucked and kissed at it. I almost yelped at how his teeth hurt as he bit but I couldn’t manage it. It just felt too good at the same time. Again his teeth grazed my skin as his tongue flicked and he covered it with love bites, each one feeling just as good as it did painful.

“Bre-Brendon.” I said stuttering on his name as I finally found my voice. He raised his head from my neck and hovered it above mine. His nose touched mine and he smiled warmly down at me.

“Yes bug-a-boo?”

I paused. I wasn’t sure exactly what to say. “I didn’t think you liked me.” I said saying the first phrase that came to mind. It wasn’t exactly the smoothes thing to say. It wasn’t exactly a question. But it was all I could come out with.