🌸Chapter- 22🌸

Aviraj's pov

After paying bill we left for our home. Yes, our home because from now onwards it'll be her home too where we will live happily. When the car stopped infront of the main door she didn't come out. I know she is nervous. So i teased her and it worked but her hand was continueously shaking so i intertwined our hands.

                  When mom opened the door she look down immediately like the floor is the most beautiful thing. Both my parents hugged her she also cried hugging them when they said she's her daughter. I can understand her pain. When she called mom aunty,  mom sternly scold her it's more like a act to scold her for calling her aunty rather than Mom. Dad also told her to called him Dad. She was very happy about it as she got a new family.

                   I told her to change in the bathroom and went to my walk in closet. When i come out she's about sleep on the couch but i didn't let that happen. Make her sleep on the bed and started working. When i look at her, she was fully covered herself with cover. So i went towards her remove the cover from her face. I slightly touch her face. She still have some bruises. I swear to god, i won't leave whoever did this to her. I didn't want to disturb her so i went back to the couch.

                     I was doing my work, don't know when i dozed off. Suddenly i started hearing some voices. I open my eyes and saw Tanisha crying and shouting.

"No...no...please...please....stop. Don't do this. Please let me go....no."

Her eyes are still closed and She's throwing her hands in the air. She was continueously shouting. I was shocked. My eyes filled with tears watching her this painful sight. I run towards her and hugged her. I was trying to calm down her. I was patting her checks to wake her up. But she was sobbing loudly.

"Tani! Tani please calm down. I'm right here. Please open your eyes."

When i tried hug her tight she tore my tshirt in self defence. She tried to escape but i didn't let her go. I again caught her and hug her tight. After a minute or so she woke up. She was panting hard. She realised that it was her dream. But again she cried hugging me tight. I tried to give her water but she didn't let me budge. So i slept with her.

Next Day

I woke up with sun rays falling on my face. I tried to move but a weight didn't let me. I look down to see Tani was sleeping hugging me. I smiled looking at her. Her lips were slightly parted. She is looking so cute. Suddenly she opened her eyes. And looking at me her eyes become wide. She suddenly started screaming

"Aahh...."

"What happened?? Why are you screaming??"

"What the hell are you doing here??"

"Sleeping..duh."

"How can you??"

"My room, my bad."

"But...but why are you sleeping with me?? you can't sleep with me."

"Excuse me! I didn't sleep with you. You're having nightmare so i came towards you. But last night you didn't let me budge. Not only that look how wild are you. You tore my favourite tshirt. Thank God the door is closed and the room is soundproof. Don't know otherwise what will happen??"

"What do you mean by what will happen??"

"Because if anyone saw us together in this state with your screaming what will they think."

"I didn't do it intentionality." She said with slightest blush.

"I know that and you don't have to scared due to the nightmare. I'll make sure to find the culprit."

Suddenly like thunder hit her hard and her face become pale. Before i can say anything she run towards her. I also went to the other room to get ready.

I was coming back to my room when i hear a melodies voice. The door was slightly open i peek through it to see a beautiful sight. Tani was laughing without any tension. I open the door with a smile to see the reason behind her laugh. And looking at the reason my smile died. My mom completely wrapped her saree and took the album from her hand and change to another page. They both were laughing looking at my pictures. Yes, mine. In those pictures i was small and i was fascinated by the Disney Princess. My mom also wanted a girl so she she used to make wear frocks.

"Mom." I said and went towards her. I was embrassed and said

"How can you do that?" I pouted.

"Areey! She's your wife not outsider. And Tani i was saying na i make him wear saree look at this." Mom said to me the most obvious thing to shut me up. Looking at my saree wearing pictures they both laugh. I become the laughing reason for 2 most important lady of my life. I was admiring the scene.

"Mamta..." Dad come in our room calling mom.

"What are you guys doing??" Dad asked mom.

"Look Vijay what I'm showing my daughter." Mom showed him and he also stated laughing. I know that if i didn't stop then they'll ruin my image.

"Mom! I'm hungry."

"Oh sorry beta! Let's go." See hunger always work on Indian mummy's. Then we together went downstairs.

Happy Reading everyone!

So, Here is the new update of Chapter- 22. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

04/12/2020

Like, comments and add to your library.😍

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.

With love💜
from
Barsha Das🌸