🌸Chapter-12🌸

In Raisingh Mansion:

Aviraj's pov:

I was lying in bed after freshening up. But my mind went towards Tani. When Tani went out from Cinema hall i also wanted to go but she said she don't need me. But after sometime when she didn't come i got worried and went out leaving the love bird. By looking their state i thought happened but when i asked Tani gave me a lame excuse. Maybe they're talking about some girl stuff. But then why i feel like she's hiding something. I think i should stop thinking about, if anything would happen she'll definitely tell someone. I'm unnecessarily taking tension. With this thought i fell asleep.

Next Day:

I got ready to leave for office. But a imp. Meeting come up as Jivika's  wedding is gonna happen in just 15 days. So,  we decided to take it after wedding. I informed my manager to inform the candidates. I'm trying to complete as much work as i can do so that in her wedding nobody face problem that's why i had back to back meetings. From tomorrow shopping will start.
                   When i went home Mom dad and Jivi were making guest list. Mom said that tomorrow i have to go with them for shopping. I said i can't but she said Tanisha and Sayan are also coming to do shopping as Jivi want everything matching. I don't why but whenever i hear her name my heart do some weird dance. After discussing making list we have dinner and slept.

Tanisha's pov:

After coming back from Cinema hall i directly went to my room. I was angry, frustrated and a lot of emotions were running in my head. I don't know what should I do? Should I tell my Dabhai or baba?? I can't tell them Dabhai's wedding is near i can't give them tension. Should I call police?? But police won't believe without proof. Maybe he's trying to scare me, what will he do? I know karate. I have already send him to jail once. This, time he won't do anything due to today's incident. With this thought i plugged my earphones and played in repeat "Epiphany"  by BTS Jin.💞

Next day:
I woke up late today morning because of my lack of sleep. At that time Baba and dadabhai already left for work. Maa make me Coffee and after having breakfast maa called Mamta Aunty (Aviraj's mother) and discuss about the shopping and decided to do it together. After that maa and me make guests list and also other necessary stuff list for marriage that will be needed for tomorrow's shopping. After that when i went to my room i got some emails for the interviews. But the date are near marriage date or on the same day irritated i  log out from my account. Then i call Niti and my other best friends Subham, Susmita and we talk in conference for like an hour.
                    At Dinner time, Baba said not to jump in everything as we are going to shopping and to dabhai he said keep an eye on us. And for the time being we should mainly focus on Engagement ceremony. And We should buy the dresses for weddings and other ceremonies tomorrow itself. Others stuff we can buy after engagement. I was looking at dabhai smirking as finally I'm going to make him bankrupt.

"Tani! Don't you dare to think to make me bankrupt. I'm not gonna waste my money on Monkey like you." Dabhai said pinching my nose.

"Haww...! Dabhai you're so mean. You didn't even get engaged you already changed so much. My dabhai my own dabhai is thinking about money. He'll not going to give money to his sister who's so excited for her dabhai's marriage. Who's thinking to wear new different clothes in different ceremonies. For whom she's thinking only for her dabhai's marriage, dabhai's image. What i want?? Only happiness. You snatch it for me. Money is more important to you than me. Please! Mama earth swallow me. I don't want to live in this nasty world." I said dramatically. And Dabhai was literally opening and closing his mouth like a fish. Watching him in this condition, everyone started laughing.

"You know what you take my card right now. God....she's so dramatic maa. I was feeling like i have done some crime. And you guys are also laughing on him. Huh. Wow." Dabhai said this and gave me his card while narrowing his eyes.

"Dabhai you also coming with us na, so you keep your card for today. Because i highly doubt you'll get this card return. So take a close look." I said laughing. After our some nok-jhok we finish our dinner and went towards our room.

So, finally its Chapter- 12. I'm sorry for my grammatical mistakes. I know this chapter is kinda boring but I'll write the next chapter with some cute nok jhok of  AVIRAJ and TANISHA. I said that I'll update daily but it got slow down because collages are re-opened now. I'm going to try update it daily.💜💜💜💜

11/11/2020

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.💕💕💕
If you guys are liking it so far please let me know.😄