🌸Chapter-18🌸

Aviraj's pov:

My sister left our house to start her new journey of life. I was sad more than happy. Our house become empty without her. I hugged Sayan and also warned him to take care of her. We returned home. Everyone is sad so they retired to their room. Sleep was far away from eyes. Her smiley face, her giggling, her anger everything was coming in front of my eyes. Next day, we got up our relatives started leaving we drop some of them to airport, railway station and some of went by road. We were having brunch suddenly their is a call from Dasbari. Dad talk with them then he informed us that Tani is missing from yesterday. My heart skip a beat, I started getting scared. We went to Dasbari. By the time we reached it was dark.

I started getting restless. When they said that they have to wait for to complete 24 hours as police won't file the missing case. I got annoyed and angry. Creepy thoughts started coming in mind. I was praying in my mind for her. Suddenly Jivi take my hand and drag me towards a corner and ask me about my behaviour. I was so angry with their Pishi. How cheap someone can thought being a women for other women. I was disgusted. In anger I told Jivi about my feelings and i didn't try to deny it as one day or other day they have to know. Everyone was sitting in the living room. I wanted to go out but due to mom i can't. Next day, inspector come as Dad used his connection and moreover its more than a 24 hours has passed. He intro gated everyone then asked for the last person with whom she was seen last.

When the girl come she shocked to see the police. When they informed her about missing Tanisha her eyes become big. When she was asked if she has doubt someone her hand started shaking but she covered it and sweat also forming in head. I got alarmed. When her eyes meet mine, she started looking here there. She's definitely hiding something from us. After she left, i followed her. When she was walking, she was looking everywhere around her like someone will caught her.
When she's about to enter her house i pulled her and take her corner. She was scared to death. Like almost get panic attacks. She started saying
"I didn't do anything" "I'm sorry" and fainted in my arms. I had to carry her to her home. After sprinkling some water she open her eyes. Again, she started panicking. So i told her to calm down and nothing will happen to her. She drink some water and calm down.

"Do you know anything about where being??"

"No..no.. i.. i don't know anything."

"Listen! If you don't cooperate with me how can we find Tani. Please i beg you, tell me what you know. I know you have doubts on someone. Please tell me his name. She is your friend how can see her parents like this. Do you know how dangerous it can be for her."

"Av...Avi..Avinash."

"Avinash??? Who is he?"

"He's. ........ after those incidents he only message me saying that he will take revenge and he'll humiliate her to this extend that she can't face people. He'll destroy her."

"And you guys didn't inform anyone. Are you guys mad?? At least you should inform police when he ask you. He's psycho. If you inform us before we don't have to waste so many hours. She put herself danger just because of you and you are sitting here being scared. Show me the message." I was beyond angry. I take the no and asked my private detective to find the location. And i take his address and left from thete.

I reach there but the door was locked. I also reached to the location my detective gave to me. I didn't find any clue. So, i decided to return. My phone battery is also dead, i was not able contact others. I almost reached Dasbari then i saw a white van throwing something in front of the gate. when they saw my car left hurriedly. The people were wearing masks. I got down from my car towards the place. The scene in front of me break my heart into millions of pieces. Tears were pouring from eyes. The ground under my feet slipped. I was rooted in the place for sometime. Why?? Whom??? This questions are running inside my mind. Suddenly like thunder hit me when she moan in pain i got my sence back.

"Tan...ii." I run towards her. Cover her with my jacket and pick her up. With high speed i reached near hospital in less than 10 mintues. I call for doctors. They said to wait me for the police to come. I roared at them to treat her but they started denying it.

"Do you know with whom you are messing with??" I roar.

"Sir please listen. Its police case and she....I'll bloody destroy your hospital treat her now or else you'll see the worth of Aviraj singh." I cut them in middle. Hearing my name they take her inside the OT to treat her. I fall down on the chair outside the OT.

She's so fragile. How can she endure everything. My hands started shaking. Her whole body was full of marks. They beat her with everything. There was bite marks on her body. Blood was coming out from every part of her body. How can they do that to her. They torture her like anything. I went to reception and dial Sayan's number. I told him to come here asap. After sometime whole family was standing there. Uncle Aunty was crying. Sayan was trying to be strong for them. I explained how i find her. Before they can ask further Doctor come out.

"Is she fine?"

"How she??"

"Can we meet her??"

Everyone asking her questions not stop. She asked everyone to stop. And that she want to tell something serious.

"Well as you see her condition was not good. Her whole body has different kind of marks. She was not only torture but also given drugs. When the drug is used people will know about their surroundings but they can't do anything. Like their whole body will paralyse for the time being. And sorry to say, but...but she was brutally raped. Not only once, not only twice but numerous times. Marks on her body are so deep that it can't describe. Please be strong. She need you. We have to observed her for 1 week, then we can say how is she." Saying that the doctor left us.

Aunty started crying badly and uncle was trying to comfort her. Sayan also shocked. And i..i don't what is happening with me. My mind went black. I can't form words. She was...she was Raped. Yesterday she was fighting with me for the neg. She's trying to annoy me now now she is here. Here like this.

************(((""",,,,,""")))**********

Happy Reading everyone!
Here's the update of the new Chapter- 18.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
24/11/2020

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.
Do Like, comments and add to your library💜💜💜💜💜💜💜