🌸Chapter- 31🌸

Wish you a very happy new year 2021. May god bless everyone!! Keep smiling 😍
************((((((""""",,,,,,,"""""))))))**********

Tanisha's pov:

I was sleeping when i feel someone's hot breathing on my neck. It feels ticklish. I opened my eyes to see Aviraj's face dangerously close to me.

I was so stupid that thinking he's asleep i was about confess my feelings towards him. Thank God he opened his eyes.

After our little fight he ordered me to make breakfast for him and if i didn't make before he came then he'll eat me.

After getting ready i went downstairs to make his breakfast. I asked the cook to help me in the cooking. As i woke up early today so i cooked breakfast for everyone. When mummy came i was done with my cooking.

"Wow...its smelling nice Tani." Mummy praised.

"Thank you mummy and Good Morning." I said to her smiling.

Then we both set table for breakfast and gossip on BTS's topic. At the time of breakfast Aviraj step down the stairs with daddy, discussing something. Then we sat down, to have breakfast when mummy said to us that we have to go their old village to do some puja. As it is their ritual that newly wedded couple will take blessing from the Godess Durga.

After breakfast Me and Aviraj went back to our room. I was standing leaning on the cupboard looking at my right nothing in particular. My hands were behind my back.

Aviraj take his office bag and take his leave saying bye to me. But suddenly he came and kissed my left check and leave. I was again dumbfounded by his kiss. This is the 2nd kiss he gave me today. What is wrong with him?? Does he feel for me??

After giving orders to maids for lunch, i started walking towards our room when mummy called meand said

"Tanisha puttar (child)??"

"Ji (yes) mummy." I replied.

"Actually Raj called me. He was trying to call you but it was unreachable. So he called me. Actually he forgot some files at home."

"Ok mummy let me check." I replied.

"No Tani you don't have to. Actually Raj gave this file to Vijay for checking. As you know your daddy had to leave early for meeting to Paris, so the file is with me now. Ummm...will you do me a favour??" Mummy ask me hesitantly.

"Yes mummy. Tell me." I told her.

"Umm...will you go the office to give this files to him. I would have gone but our neighbour Mrs. Verma she called me for kitty party. I have cancel her kitty party twice, it won't be look nice nah if i again cancel her. So, will you??" Mummy asked me with hope. And how can i say no to her.

"Ok Mummy. I will go, but i don't know where to go??" I asked her.

"Do not worry. The driver will help you. And yeah give this file directly to him as it's a confidential file." Mummy told me smiling.

"Okay." Saying that i went towards my room and get ready for office.

I reached his office. The building of the office was so big. I wonder how it will feel to see the city from the top floor. I went inside. There are so many people i thought in mind. Then went towards the receptionist and called her

"Excuse me!"

"What can I do for you??" The receptionist asked me.

"Ummm...i want to meet Aviraj." I told her.