🌸Chapter-15🌸

Aviraj's pov:

Finally, after seeing a lot of rings they agreed on a simple ring. But we have to fix Jivi's size. I thought to gift something to Jivi for her special day, so went other side of the shop. Finally after a whole hectic day of shopping come to an end. After bidding bye to Das family we left their house. After having dinner, i discuss about preparation with dad, also do some office work. Then finally i got the chance to sleep.

Engagement Day

Next day some of our relatives come home for Jivi's engagement and other will reach directly to the venue. Our house full from guest. As you know we are Punjabi's so, when a wedding occurs we don't need other guests.
After having lunch, almost everyone started getting ready. But with Jivi and our other cousins we left early venue as i have to watch final preparation where as they'll get ready there only. Other family members will come after taking some rest.
Everyone from our family arrived. I also got ready here after checking everything. I went to meet Jivi before Das family arrive. When i open the door i root in my place. My little sister become so beautiful grown up girl. In childhood i always thought to send her away from me as she used to annoy me. But when the day come it's look like i never want her out of my eye side.

"Bhai did they arrived??"

"Whoa! Girl hold on. I never saw someone so desperate like you."

"Please bhai don't annoy me. Say na are they arrived??"

"No. They said they don't want a witch as their daughter-in-law." I said teasingly.

"Mummy...!" She stomped her feet and turn around to complain to mom.

"Raj...don't tease her." Mummy said take sternly. And she's poking her tongue behind mom.

"Okay!okay!" I surrendered.
"And no they didn't arrive. It'll be great if you change yourelf."

"Why?? Am i not looking good??" Jivi asked in sad tone.

"It'll be great if you show your trueself to Sayan. As in your real character and i.e. is....."

"That is..???"

"A witch." Saying that i run to save my life.

After sometime we went towards main gate to welcome Das family. When my eyes land on Tanisha my breath got hitched. She's looking gorgeous in that dress. Everyone started entering then i got a call so went outside to talk as loud music was playing in the background. Then i hear someone's scolding. I follow the voice when i hear Pishi's awful words i got angry instantly. How can she say so mean words to Tani. Then she left from their like nothing happened. I turn my head towards her she wipe her tears and entered into the hall with smile.
In the auspicious time, engagement ring was brought to the stage. I was standing beside Jivi. They exchanged rings. Everyone clapped for them, I'm happy for my sister but somewhere in my heart I'm feeling bad whem my eyes meet with Tani. After mini function everyone went to have dinner. We came back home and went to sleep.

(I'm skipping the rituals as it'll take more parts)

Wedding Day

Can't believe the day come so fast. Today we're going to Gurudwara as per our ritual Jivi to get marry with Sayan. Only our close family reletives were invited today because tomorrow when they'll get marry again we'll invite everyone.
Everyone from Das family also wore our traditional dress. man also wore turban. Everything went smoothly. They take elders blessing. Then we all have prasad there. After that we together went to the venue. From there we parted our ways as the wedding in bengali ritual is still left. Although everyone is sad as our Jivi got married, mom and dad shed some tears but when aunty said that they (mom and dad) still have time to spend with her and second marriage is still left they can again enjoy her daughter's wedding with joy.
After getting ready i went towards Jivi's room. After seeing her smiling face i got emotional.i was thinking about our childhood how we spent our time. Nevertheless i entered she turned and said

"How am i looking bhai?" I come out from my thinking zone when Jivi called me. She twirl her saree to show me.

"Mummy! I'm feeling bad for Sayan. God he have to bear this witch. I highly doubt after seeing you he'll stand here for 1 second." I said with fake shock and sad expression.

"Bhai..!!! You're so mean. I'm not gonna talk with you."

"Who want to talk with you?? And Please! I'm a busy man. And most importantly I'll be so happy finally I'm going to get peace in my own house all thank you Sayan. Ahh....I'm so happy that i can't wait to send you off from here. Infact I'm thinking to send you from here only. What say?" Saying that when i look at her eyes tears are continuously pouring from her eyes.

"Jivi...fine send me. You only want that na. I'll go from here. I'll never come to you. You never love na now be happy and go do dance. You don't have see me as only few hours are left." Jivi cut me before i say sorry for my teasing and turn her back towards me. My own eyes betrayed me ans started pouring tears as i hug her.

"Shhhh....don't cry bacche (child). I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. You know it's also so hard for me to send you. I love you baccha (child) and you know that. When you'll not be around me how can i get peace. You know i still remember the day when i held you in my arms and your tiny hand hold my index finger. And you know what you're most precious to me. You're the beautiful bride ever." Saying that i kissed her forehead and wipe her tears.

"Aww....I love you bhai. I'm really gonna miss you."

"Not stop crying warna tujhe aise dekhe Usne bhaag jaana hai (otherwise he'll ran away)."

"Bhai...not again." I laugh with her and again kiss her forehead. Suddenly fire cracker started bursting indicating their arrival.

"You stay here. We'll go and welcome them." Saying that mummy and me left her their. We welcome them and obviously our cousins take neg from him as every other cousins thoughts it as their birth right. Suddenly my eyes started searching for her. I so desperately want to see her what she wear. And finally when i found her i rooted in my place. The way she's caring her maroon saree with her minimal make up, the way she take her hair in one side...ufff...she's looking damn pretty. I seem to can't take my eyes off. She's a pure bong beauty. when i saw other boys also drooling her i literally want to kick the hell out of them. But why do i care for her?? Why do my heart always search for her?? Why i always want to see her smile?? Why can't i see others drooling her?? It's not like that i like her or love her. Do i?? My mind asked questions to my heart.

"Because you love her idiot." That's the only answer my heart give. A small smile crept on my lips.

"But how can it's possible??" My mind try to ignore it.

"But you are always like this possessive. You never let anyone come between you two. remember?? You just get annoyed after that incident. But she never left you heart." My heart replied. And my started doing happy dance. As i realised that i love her. How can i not understanding my own feelings towards her. But when i raised my head to see her, she was out of my side. No worries, she's here only.
After that i went towards pavilion. Priest is chanting mantras and Sayan was sitting their. And the love of my life was sitting beside Sayan with mischievous glint in her eyes when she's looking at me.

**************♡♡♢♡♡***********

Happy Reading everyone!

Here is my update of Chapter-15. Hope everyone enjoyed the long update.

21/11/2020

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.