🌸 Chapter - 10🌸

Happy Reading everyone! I hope you guys will like it.😊💜💜

°•°•♡♡•°•°

In Dasbari

Tanisha's pov :
Me and Niti Went downstairs to have breakfast. But mind was clouded with the thought of Avinash. Then, maa take Aviraj's name and said to get ready as we are heading towards Raisingh Mansion. My heart skip a beat. Damn, how can i forgot about it. Now what will i do? Yes, I'll say i have to go with Niti... but before i can say anything maa said
"Niti! You also come with us. After all Sayan is also your brother and you also have the same right as Tani. I'll talk to your mother. And borrow a dress from Tani." My face fell. Now what should I do?
        "It's ok Tani! You have done nothing. Your family is with you. Moreover you have to show him that he did wrong by calling me witch and also the past event. He's not Twilight Edward  that he'll bite you. Get ready and face him." I mentally encouraged myself.

       "But he's handsome like Edward." My subconscious mind said. I could not help but agree. When Pishi told us to get ready i came out from my thinking zone. After getting ready, we went to Raisingh Mansion.

Raisingh Mansion:

Aviraj's pov:

Never in my wildest dream i thought that the mall cutie, the Wildcat will be Tani. After coming back from there, i was lying in my bed but my mind was only clouded with the thought of Tanisha. How beautiful she become in this span of time. How come i didn't notice it before??  ButI got shocked when we were in balcony. I never thought that after what happened in past she'll talk with me or after what i told her in mall.

But she's so kind that forgive me just because of her brother happiness. In the past she used to be very mischievous prankster and now She become so mature. But i like her cuteness and mischievous ness. But why i see the hurt in her eyes for a second. Whatever, tomorrow will be so much fun. She'll come here and also my sister's wedding date is gonna fixed...thinking that i fall asleep.

Next Day:

We are waiting for them to arrive.  From the early morning our house is become a chaos. We hear car honking sound and we come towards our door mummy with her puja thali. Everyone came but Tani didn't come. May be she didn't really forgive me. I was thinking about this when a second car entered. There she came with her baby pink Salwar. Damn, she is looking so cute. I so want to pull her checks.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hello!" She said. I was ogling at her. Mummy welcome them and they sit on the sofa. Sayan come and hug me. I also touched uncle aunty's feet. After sometime they call Jivi. Sayan and Jivi sit together. They done their Tilak. After that both family exchange Shagun. And they finally fixed the marriage. I'm so happy for my little sister. For her one smile i can do anything. My eyes suddenly move from Jivi to Tani. Looking at her smiling face i don't know why my heart beat raise. I was lost in her smile but suddenly her smile turn into frown.

I come back to earth by hearing shouting. It is Madhumita Pishi and my mummy. They both want to do marriage according to their custom. Why can't they understand that without shouting they can simply find a solution.
Uncle aunty was trying to calm her down. I got angry because she started abusing Aunty and uncle and also Jivi.

"Enough!!!..."  i shouted. And said

"Without shouting you can also discuss about it Right. There is no need to such drama."

"Raj! Stop it. What are you saying. That's not the way to talk. She's older than you." Mummy said.

"That's why I am respecting her. But she's abusing uncle aunty. I don't even know what is the meaning what she's saying but look at aunty and her eyes." I said venomously.

"We can do both Right." Suddenly Tani said. When no one said anything she continued "i mean it'll be more existing if we do the marriage ceremony in both way. Every ritual is same but process is different. Infact Bengali ritual have more. In the day we can do marriage in Gurudwara in traditional punjabi style and in night we'll do in traditional bengali style.

In this way we can know about both the culture and no one is going to have problem. Both family can take part in everything. It is so simple things why everyone wasting your voice." She said in a duh tone. After hearing her it's like bulb turn on in everyone'shead. I looked towards Pishi she was glaring Tani and she roll her eyes. But when her eyes meet Mine she smiled towards me.

So, after 2 days finally Chapter 10 is here. Please forgive me for my mistakes.
1/11/2020

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.💜🌸💜🌸💜

Midsummer Is Full Of Love ~ Avisha ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें