"No one," Agust admitted. "But...I want one."

"You lost your first chance because you went too far in taking things you wanted!" RM hissed. "Maybe you should have thought about how rare second chances are before you fucked everything up!"

"So you just want to stay pissed off and hate me forever then?" Agust snapped, anger spiking.

"Maybe!" RM pushed Agust away.

Agust growled, lunging forward and knocking the younger boy against the wall, his fingers digging into RM's shoulders.

"That's stupid," Agust glared. "That's no way to live."

"It's my life!" RM kicked out at him and Agust shoved him to his side, quickly straddling the boy. "Get the fuck off me!"

"It's not just your life!" Agust argued, fighting to pin the alters arms down. "It's Namjoon's too! And he wants to forgive me!"

"Then he's a bigger idiot than you." RM hissed, abruptly heaving the alter off of him.

Agust stumbled, falling onto his back and RM jumped on top of him.

"RM-"

RM crashed their lips together.

At first Agust was too shocked to do anything, and then his hands shot up and grabbed the younger boys shirt, yanking him closer and he opened his mouth to deepen the kiss.

They fought for dominance, growling into the kiss and panting.

Agust rolled them over, now pinning the younger boy down, never breaking the kiss.

RM's hands tugged on the alters black hair, his hips snapping up to grind against Agust's and the alter moaned, meeting him halfway.

Feeling hot and heavy, RM finally pulled back to breathe. His head hit the carpet, his hips still raised and circling Agust's as his hands clutched the boys shirt in both fists, keeping the older alter close- as if Agust even wanted to leave.

Agust leaned down and pressed his lips to the boys neck, smelling Namjoon. He opened his mouth and let his tongue roam over the spot that he knew RM would be sensitive to.

RM gasped, tingles shooting through his body and he clutched Agust tighter to him.

Agust bared his lips and let his sharp teeth nick the boys cinnamon skin, biting him.

RM moaned, tilting his head to the side to give the alter more room. "Fuck...fuck..."

Agust bit down harder, before sucking on the spot to make it red.

He finally pulled back once he had finished, running his tongue along his lips and smirking at his work. "There, baby. Now everyone knows who you belong to."

RM growled, before abruptly flipping them over.

Before Agust's head even hit the ground, RM was attacking his collar, leaving his own mark on the older alter.

Agust was fed up with RM wearing clothes and he hooked his nimble fingers around the boys sweatpants, yanking them down over the boys ass and leaving them hanging around the alters thighs.

RM sat up, panting and cheeks flushed as he continued to rut his covered cock against Agust's. "You're...so fucking...terrible."

Agust chuckled, reaching down and rubbing the boy through his boxers. "At everything but sex, baby."

RM elbowed him across the face and Agust hissed in pain, cupping his bleeding nose.

With a laugh, RM grabbed Agust's shirt and ripped it apart, tearing it off the alter and exposing his chest.