Chapter 12

Blair's POV

" I-I c-can't." I look up at him while he stands in shock and confusion.

" What- what do you mean you can't?!" Austin questioned while coming down the steps with his umbrella.

" Austin! Come on, let's goooo!" Elijah yelled from inside the plane. Austin ignored it and focused on shielding me from the rain as quick as possible.

" Blair what do mean you cant?!" Austin's voice laced with concern. I didn't answer, I didn't move an inch, I couldn't even breath. I'm so fucking terrified.

The was getting harder. I felt a cold droplet land on my neck which snapped me out of my trance and back to reality. Oh shit oh shit oh fucking shit.

" Blair the rain is getting harder we need to get on the plane!" I looked up and him and shook my head vigorously. A look of realization stumbled upon Austin's face.

" Your scared of the plane aren't you...?" He said softly. I nodded my head not trusting my own voice.

" Blair.... Why didn't you say anything before? If you would've said something we could've helped you." Austin said concerned.

" AUSTIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LETS FUCKING GO!!!!" Xavier screamed stomping to the doorway looking like he was really to absolutely murder Austin. I flinched in fright. I completely forgot that Elijah and Xavier were here. Holy ass.

" Hey hey it's okay Xavier's just dramatic okay? Everything's just fine." Austin reassured me.

" What the hell is going on!?" Xavier looked at us confused as shit.

" Hey ass face could you shut up? Just give us a minute." Austin rolled his eyes.

" Wha-" Xavier started but got cut off.

" Just go we'll be up in a sec just some first time jitters. Go now!" Austin look so annoyed it was quite weird since he always looks so friendly. Xavier stomped away grumbling.

" Hey we're going get through this okay. Would it help if you maybe... closed your eyes?" Austin suggested.

" U-umm ma-maybe?" I stuttered and closed my eyes.

" Now we're just gonna take a step okay?" Austin put a hand on my shoulder making me flinch and snapping my eyes open.

" Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." I shook my head. " It was just sudden could you um warn me next time..?" He apologized once more and I closed my eyes again.

" Do you want to hold my hand? You can squeeze it as hard as you want when you feel scared?" He offered and I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze of encouragement.

I took my first step then the next and a couple more while Austin whispered nothing but kind things.

" Blair we've reached the steps. I think you might want to open your eyes so you don't fall." I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Austin and he nodded at me.

" It's going to be okay." He whispered and I slowly placed a foot on the first step.

" There you go." Austin's voice was filled with nothing but proudness and accomplishment. I let out a soft airy chuckle. I brought my other foot up to the step and then the next. Austin followed patiently behind me.

" It's the last one! You can do it!" Austin cheered for me.

I stood at the doorway and laughed. " I did it! I can't believe it! I did it..!" As soon as Austin made his way up safely I jumped to him and gave him a hug.

" Thank you..." It came out muffled because my face was press into his chest. Austin wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

" Okay um explain???" Elijah said utterly confused.

I let go of Austin and I realized what I had just done. IM THE STUPIDEST PERSON ON FUCKING EARTH OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? I mean like thanks but URGHAKAJL?! GOD I SHOULD HAVE JUST SHUT UP AND DELT WITH IT BUT nOooOoooOO.

I'm dumb. I'm dumb. I'm dumb. I'm dumb. I'm dumb. I'm dumb. I'm dumb I'm dumb. I'm dumb. IM A COMPLETE DUMBASS-

" Blair just had some first time jitters and I helped on to the plane. Your impatient asses were no help by the way." Austin's smile turned into a slightly annoyed look at the end.

" Ohhhh that's why you guys were out there. This is your first time on a plane? Why didn't you say anything?" Elijah asked intrigued in the fact that I've never been on a plane before.

" I didn't really think it was important." I went back to being my cold-self.

" All passengers please take your seats and put your seatbelts on please! We will be flying shortly!" The flight attendant said into the telephone on the wall.

" Come on, let's take our seats." Austin smiled at me and I followed behind him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I HOPE EVERYBODYS HAD A GREAT DAYYY<3

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

-amauri🎅