Chapter 3

Blair's POV.

" Why are you so scared of me?" He asked not letting go of my hands.

" I'm s-sorry. I cant-t tell you." I said shaking my head. Great I stuttered.

"Are hurt anywhere else?" He cupped my face.

" I'm f-fine. Its okay. I'll be okay-y." I tried reassuring him so he would drop the subject and leave me alone. He didn't.

" No you aren't. Your hurt and scared of sudden movements. Who's hurting you. Is it someone at school? We can tell a teacher or the principal. At least your parents." He said trying to break me. I tensed at the mention of my "parents". He noticed.

"I'm fine. Please drop it! Don't tell anyone about this. Don't say a word about the black eye, okay? It's none of your business anyways." I looked straight into his light brown eyes as I push his warm hands away.

"B-But... I'm just trying to help you!" He said with a worried look plastered on his face.

" I don't need your help. Please just mind your own d-damn business and l-leave me alone!" I told him trying not to cry. Keep it together.

I looked at my phone. 5:03 pm. Shit. " No. Damnit!" I said out loud. " I'm sorry I have to go!" I started running home. "Wait!" Was all I heard before I started to panic.

My mother is going to be so angry at me for coming home late. She's going to kill me.

I stood at the front of the house,taking in my last few moments of life. I walked up slowly to the front door.

My breath hitched and I visibly gulped.

" Oh fucking hell. Here we go." I opened the door slowly.

" WHERE WERE YOU! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" My angry drunk mom screamed. I backed up in pure terror. I couldn't speak. I tried but nothing came out.

She came up to me. "ANSWER ME YOU WHORE! YOU DON'T DARE TO DISRESPECT ME DO YOU?!"

All I could do was shake my head. "ANSWER ME!" She yelled at me.

"I was t-talking to a-about homework and notes-s I m-missed." I will told her on the verge of tears.

" AND WHY DID YOU MISS YOUR NOTES AND HOMEWORK HUH! WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO MISS CLASS!"

The truth was that I was out smoking but she would definitely kill me right here in our home.

" I w-went to t-the restroom-m." I said quietly.

I felt a her rough hand collide with my face the place where the boy's warm hands had been...

" YOU DISGUSTING UNGRATEFUL UGLY DUMB BIMBO BITCH!" Her words tore at the little self confidence I had. She lunged at me.

Blow after blow she wouldn't stop. I was sobbing and screaming in pain. If she didn't kill me, I would.

I screamed and screamed. It seemed like she'd never stop. She kept kicking me like I was nothing.

"P-PLEASE! STOP! IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO M-MUCH...." I felt like passing out.

I tried fighting it but what do I have left. I have nothing to live for. My vision blurred together. I was seeing black dots. They got bigger and bigger.

Until I saw nothing but black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I have some homework to catch up on and I didn't want to leave y'all with nothing. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Future amauri:
I changed some parts so if its different from what u read before thats y. Bye bye!

-amauri✌️