Chapter 6

Blair's POV.

I'm so STUPID.

There was complete silence for a moment. I looked everywhere but at my 'brothers'

The sound of Aria's phone ringing made me jump a little.

" Hey, it's okay. I'm going to take this really quick. I'll be right back." She started to get up.

" No! Don't go." I grabbed her arm, tugging it back to me.

" I'll be right back. Give me a minute to answer this. They're not going to hurt you okay. I'll be right back. It's okay." She came back over and gave me a small hug.

I only noticed she was pulling away because of how cold I started to feel. I heard the clicking of Aria's heels and then the door shut. I looked at the door longingly before turning back to those idiots.

Now I'm left with these strangers...

I gave them a glare and let out a short sigh. They look so different, so old.

Elijah had stubble that made him look mature and strict yet the way he looked at me didn't seem like he was either of those things. He looked like he was barely keeping his shit together if I'm being honest. He ran his hand through his chocolate brown hair for like the tenth time. Was he that stressed to see me?

" Do I cause you that much stress?" I sassed looking into his glossy dark brown eyes. It hurt me that I was such a burden to them. The problem like always.

" No no no. I just... I don't know.." He said looking down scratching the back of his neck.

" Just spit it out already. I don't have enough patience for this." I mumbled the last part while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

" I um I have so many questions but can't put the in words."

" Whatever. While you figure how to speak, I'll be here waiting oh so... impatiently." I hissed while waving my hand.

I look away from Elijah to the door. Even with people here I still feel alone. I don't know what to do. I don't how long I can keep up this act. I'm hurt and I thought I was done pretending but apparently not.

Elijah was still stunned by my words when I turned back to him. I wanted to laughed. I was going easy on him. I noticed Austin smiling softly at me in the corner of my eye. Creepy but okayy...

I didn't have much memory of Austin. Kinda sad about it. He looks nice. He had definitely glown up from what I remember. He had a sculpted face just like Elijah and Xavier. His eyes are light brown and filled with just as much excitement as sadness. He has almost the same color hair as Elijah. It was slightly darker. I looked back down to his face and his smile was fading a little.

" Hello. I'm Austin if you hadn't remembered. Can I give you a hug?" He rambled softly taking a step forward.

" Haha um that's a no on the hug." I said awkwardly scooting back a bit.

" Um okay then. Sorry did I make you uncomfortable? I didn't mean to come off that way I just got a little excited.." He apologized looking at me with sad eyes.

" No its.. fine." I sighed. " I just don't do hugs with new people." I felt a sad feeling after. No, not sad, guilty. I felt guilty for saying that.

I was going to comfort him a little but then I realized what I was going to do. What the hell? Why do I care?

I closed my mouth and bit the inside of my cheek looking away from them. Why was I going to apologise? What's wrong with me?

I turned my head slowly, facing them again. I looked at Xavier this time.

He had an angry look stuck to his face and his arms crossed. You could see the pain deep in his dark brown eyes eyes. They looked almost the same as Elijah's. He had stubble just like Elijah too. He just looked like Elijah overall.... except that angry face he keeps on.

" What happened?" Xavier finally said

" What?" I replied in a duh tone. I knew what he meant but I was deflecting.

" Don't play dumb. What happened. Why are you in the hospital. Who did THIS to you?" He snapped.

I flinched at his tone and dug my nails in my palm. Calm down Blair.

" Xander. Your not helping. Calm yourself or shut up." Austin said with a hand on Xavier's shoulder. Xavier huffed and took at small step back, crossing his arms.

" Look I'm sure you hate us but, we want to know why your here. Please, we don't like seeing you like this." Austin pleaded with me.

I look into his sad, sad eyes and say..

"I. Don't. Care."
----------------------------------------------------------

Helloo everyone! I'm sorry for not updating! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry IM SORRY!!

I felt like there's a lot of pressure on me and I got nervous to update so I pushed writing off.

Alsooooo THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K! I never thought that many people would read my book. I'm very grateful for all of you.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!

Fun facts about meh: I'm a really anxious person and I hate maths.