360

KYO POV

The lights from the sun was going through the window right to my face. I moved around, tangled in the comforter trying to block it but when i realised that i was the only one on the bed i opened my eyes half heartedly.

My throat was sore and my eyes were dry. I looked like a mess. Wait no, the whole bedroom is a total mess. The plushies and pillows were all gone and my dress was laying helplessly on the floor. I stared at it for a long time before the memories came up to my mind and the heat all rushed to my face. "kyaaa!" i screamed and covered my face with the plushies. Last night was.............magical

'uhmm.....' i shrugged with my face still as red as tomatoes. I got no words to describe it so lets not talk about it for now you pervert reader!

Waking up half naked, i took gun's white shirt from the floor and wore it on me, his cologne was still strong on it. Slapping myself lightly so that i was back stepping on the earth, i started taking off the sheet and everything else before stuffing it in the washing machine.

Then i took a long and warm shower to relief my tired and sore body only to realise that he left his marks almost on every part of me. 'Gosh, he's a monster. I need to wear something not revealing to cover these for at least a few days.' I cleaned the whole house, hang the laundries outside until i finally had the time to rest myself on the couch.

I wonder where he was now, was he working again? but its sunday and im in the mood to spent the day with him.

Wasting the rest of the afternoon in front of tv, watching dramas and movies or whatsoever, suddenly there's a knock on my damn door. I walked there and opened it to be greeted by gun.

"hey gun!" i cheered and quickly pulled him into a hug. "i miss you" i mumbled low. He let me sank in him for a moment before he pulled off. "go change, we need to go see the chairman" He muttered in one breath. He was serious, indeed too serious that it scares me. His eyes were gloomy yet tense at the same time. He didn't smile at all, nor did he said another word. Puzzled by the confusing situation, i nodded and quickly changed my outfit into a proper one.

Before i left, i snatched my phone from unded the bed but turned out that it was off. The battery must had ran out yesterday and silly me i forgot to charge it. 'what a pain in the ass'

I got downstairs and we hurried to his car. Everything he did now was in rush. He drove the car the fastest i've ever seen since i met him Something was wrong and it's making me uneasy.

"is everything alright gun?" i asked him. He exhaled a big frustrating sigh and reached for my hand, squeezing it tight.

Now that's new. "why are you acting weird. Gun you're scaring me" He ignored my words so i kept my mouth shut. 'did we do anything wrong yesterday? or does he get scolded by the chairman? damnit, i couldn't think of anything else!'

We arrived and he rushed me to chairman's office. Entering, he was already there sitting on the couch staring at his phone. When he heard the door creaked open, he put down the phone and offered me the seat in front of him.

"afternoon, chaiman choi" i greeted him first with a bow.

"afternoon kiyoko" he replied low under his breath.

I lift my face back up to meet his and he got the same expression as gun. His face was resolute with no sign of smile at all.