Fake Bank Account

KYO POV

Remember when i said that there's something wrong with jiho? yup its totally right. My instict was right again. He had been staring at his phone smilling and grinning for 15 minutes. He didn't even have many friends. Zack stood up first followed by the rest of us when he heard the bell rang.

"lets go to the cafetaria"

"yeah"

As we walked to the door, i stopped and waited for daniel cause he said he wanted to talk to jiho first. Daniel came bacm alone which was pretty weird of him. "where's jiho? he's not coming with us?" Daniel gave a short nod and crossed his hands behind his head as we walked off. "nope"

'weird, he never miss a chance to walk with us'

As we were about to exit the class, three guys around our age came yelling from the front door. We all stopped and stayed for a minutes. It was pretty tensed. He yelled about how he was scammed by someone named jiho. In flash, jiho was pinned to the wall by his neck. Struggling to breath and explained at the same time, his face started turning pale. "daniel, you have to stop him, jiho's suffocating"

He nodded and grabbed the guy's shoulder. "excuse me, what's going on here?" When he turned and saw daniel, he quickly let jiho go and took a stepped back.

"no....well...look, he-"

Wild whisper were spreading around the room. Some were about jay but mostly about how nice and kind daniel were to help him.

"daniel's talking to him"

"so nice of him"

"so jiho a scammer right?"

I shook my head, pinching my forehead. 'people just can keep their mouth shut, aren't they'

"Hey!"

Startled, the whole class turned to him. Now he was in a better condition to talk. "i know what you're talking about, so follow me. I'll explain it to you"

Daniel offered to come with him but jiho said its fine. He left with those three thugs and the class went back to how it used to be but still, students were wisphering.

Well...its not totally a whisper.

"can everyone keep it down, perhaps its just a missunderstanding" i said half smilling. They all stared and apologized in a matter of second. 'see, not everything need to be settled down the hard way'

I cancelled my plan to go to the cafeteria and went to the rooftop with jay instead.

...............

"you're gonna love it. Cyber cafe is the right place for teenagers like us" mumbled mira. I nodded and followed her inside. It waa dark and a little bit smelly but i was grateful that she asked me to come. Zack kept his mouth shut before picking his own table.

We decided to share one. "this is where you find games. The g-"

"uwahhh!"

The screamed surprised us both. We stoood up and eventually searched for the sources of that scream. To even be more surprising, it came from jiho and zack. I crossed my hand under my bust, deciding to watch the drama infront of me. '..intersting'