Im Back

KYO POV

God, its so good to be back.

They said that i was in the coma for almost two months but for real it felt like years. Everything revolve like usual when i was gone. Lucky for me it was the holiday so didn't skip any school neither do i left out on anything.

Waking up felt different moreover when you found out that your legs were both casted and not to forget my right arm. I had a small panicked attack when i saw them and almost fell off the bed. Luckily an old nurse came just in time to check on my condition.

The moment she entered my room, the report on her hands slipped onto the floor as she saw me like that. With a wide opened mouth, she rushed to my side to help. Thus she called out the other doctors and they reacted the same way as she did. Eventually i was being brought to another room for a complete medical check.

Too many things to process all at once that it made my dizzy. Did tou-san knew about what happened? what happened to sora? and how will everyone react when they saw me again? am i.....a burden?

i was tired of being somebody's burden all the time.

Entering my room back while being pushed on the wheelchair by the lovely nurse, the first thing i saw was a muscularly build guy's back dressed in black suit. At that moment i knew exactly who it was. Hell, how could i not recognized it, it was him.

It was gun

his mouth was moving, he was saying sonething to himself. What was it.....fuck?

'what the?'

My eyebrows arched upon catching him swore. "what was that?" i asked him with plain confussion on my face.  He kept quiet with that stoic expression of his, face hardened. Instead he walked away out of the room passed me in silence like i wasn't there.

'did he just left?'

'then whats the point of coming?'

"KYO!!!"

Turning to the right, i saw another familiar faces. Crystal came running to me and gave a gentle hug. "you have no idea how much i miss you" she muttered as she stuffed her head on my shoulder. Patting her back slowly, i returned the hug. "i miss you too"

I lifted my face and met goo's gaze, he gave me a hands up along with a smile. Dg if i was not mistaken leaned against the wall, giving me a small smile with a nod. The chairman was on his phone but i bet he was smilling too or maybe he was feeling a bit better. A short boy sat on the chair with a bored face and i had no idea about him.

Crystal pulled back with a wide smile. "its really you, you're back" she mumbled. I let out a sigh and smiled back. "yeah its me"

"im back"

....................

The hospital room was again crowded by the tons of doctors all were explaining something to the chairman. He listen to their words carefully, sometimes he could be seeing nodding his head.

Crystal and Goo both sat next to my bed chattering non-stop about everything that had happened when i was out. Crystal with her office work and goo with his debt collecting. Dg and kouji excuse themselves when they felt they were unneeded.