Paris Day 1

KYO POV

The sun was up, the birds were chirping and yet i was still on the bed. Gun's hand was still locking me to him firmly. As soon as we checked in yesterday night, I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep right away, leaving gun with the lugages and other stuff. He even changed me into one of the pyjamas I brought. Just thinking about it made me blush. So since he did all the arranging works yesterday, I slipped off from him, getting off the bed to let him got some more rest. It's still early here.

He booked a big suit on level 11 and it was extremely big for the two of us.

Walking to the window, I stretched myself as I enjoyed the view from up here

Walking to the window, I stretched myself as I enjoyed the view from up here. The streets were already filled with cars, buses and people on their way to work.

Damn im in Paris

I've never thought of going to Paris even once, I thought I'll spent the rest of my life in Japan or at least Asia but well look like fate has it own way in playing with my life. I sat down and unpacked all our stuff, hanging them neatly on the cupboard. Since gun's stuff were mostly branded suit, it couldn't be left folded for a long time. Same goes to mine.

Finally finished with the clothes, I moved on checking around the suite. There's a small kitchen, a door leading to a balcony and the bathroom.

Wait a minute

The bathroom didn't have a fucking door! I stared at it for a long time, just trying to get those to my sense. A bathroom without a door? what the hell?

Oops, I've been swearing more now, tou-san gonna be mad if he knew it.

Ugh nevermind. I moved back to gun who was still on the bed. 7.30 in the morning, its time for him to wake up. Creeping toward him from behind, i lowered myself and shook him gently. "wake up gun"

He didn't flinch at all, instead he stayed static at his place. Then I heard him murmuring something. "I can't hear you gun, what is it?"

He murmured again but this time in lower tone. I gave a half shoulder shrugged and leaned down near his face. "what is it agai-"

He turned in flash, pulled me making me fall onto him in no time. Soon, he planted a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my hair. "morning"

Blushing, I broke free from him, rolling to the other side of bed back into the sheets. I could hear a small chuckled so I took a peek. He was just laying there half smiling at me.

God, he's your most handsome creature I've ever met.

He sat up and got of the bed. More relaxed now, i got out of the matress too. "so...what are were gonna do today?" He looked at me while running a hand in his hair. "i'll think of it, for now go and take a shower first"

"hai!"

I snatched the towel there and made my way there when i remembered about the door thing. "umm gun, there's no door here"