Animal Cruelty

KYO POV

"nice, this come out great! Did you print it?" squeled daniel. We were chilling inside the class during recess and jay came up with the photo of us together during the school trip.

"looks good"

"lets all keep a copy" said daniel. We nodded and jay spread them to us.

"we look so good!"

"but crystal's not in it-"

"nahh, its okay" she replied with a smile. I which were sitting at my table couldnt help but smile when i saw the photo. 'It really turned out good'

'maybe i should print our photo to' i thought, suddenly remembered about my picture with gun.

I turned back and saw jiho sitting alone at the back, looking at us with clenched fist. He noticed me and quickly looked another way.

I gave a half shrugged and focused back to my friends.

"lets go to the cafeteria" snapped zoe. They agreed and walked to the door together. Suddenly daniel stopped and invited jiho along. He quickly nodded and followed us.

There's something with that kid jiho. It felt like he was holding something inside him that was waiting to explode.

"kyo, you're coming with us or what?" asked mira. I shook my head politely. "im fine, go without me". When they were gone, i went to the rooftop and laid there facing the sky. To my surprise, jay was already there, he smiled upon seeing me so i smiled back. While lying facing the sun, my phone rang and i checked on my phone, there were a lot of notification but none of them had my interest. I was waiting for gun's call or messages but there was no news from him since the last two days.

Well, i couldn't really hope that he'll be there for me all the time, after all i knew that he was a busy man and have a lot of things to do. Plus, we had just started dating for a month, i didn't have the right to complained or nagged yet. I let out a harsh sigh and slammed the phone onto the concrete startling jay.

He shifted closer and asked if there was anything bothering me. I shook my head and told him everything was fine. There's no way in earth i'll tell them about my relationship with gun knowing that most of them had problems with him.

He pulled me up out of a sudden so that i was back to sitting position and hugged me. Definitely clueless, i frozed. Its weird how i didnt flinch to his hug but snapped to daniel's touch. Well, he was a good friend and he was just being worried of me. Being how a nice friend suppose to act, i hugged him back and pat his back.

"aww thanks for caring" i whispered. He nodded and broke the hug in second before running away. "hey jay!" i called him out but he dissapeared like a rat.

"tsk"

I continued to sat alone and enjoyed the view. Guessed my phobia was slowly getting better.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jay ran into the toilet and slammed the door shut. He leaned against the wall while covering his face with his hands. After a moment, he cooled down and placed a hand on his chest.

When kyo was still in her coma, jay was the saddest person. He left his holiday with his family only to visit her. He came almost everyday with lost and lots of gift. He tried to pry out information on her health but he just couldn't get it. Even when he pulled out his strings.

It was said that someone more powerful was taking incharge of her. So the only thing he did was to visit regularly during the day and hoped for the best.