handcuffs (smut)

(Short summary: Jj and you want to go surfing. Afterwards you go to take a shower and things get dirty and stuff.... Jj takes out handcuffs and does things with them).

Today is a great day. You and Jj want to go surfing and the weather is perfect for that.
You are at the beach

"Woah do you see that? These waves are perfect" says Jj as he takes off his top.

"They really are. You look hot" you say smiling
"But wait until you see me in my new bikini" you whisper and wink at him

That drives him crazy.
You take your top off extra slowly to tease him.

"Come on baby get this fucking thing off you" he says as he takes the top off.
You take off your pants. He is very close to you and stares at you from top to bottom

"I don't deserve this. You are so hot!" he says and kisses you

You take your surfboards and run to the water. Jj slaps you on your ass while he runs behind you.
You just laugh.
——-
"You were so good. And you looked bomb on your surfboard. But I did it better" he says laughing

"You wish" you say and you go home.

Suddenly it starts to rain just before you arrive at your home. Jj holds his surfboard over you so you don't get wet. He takes your hand and you run the last meters to your house.
—-
"That really came out of nowhere," says Jj as you come in the door. Dripping wet from the rain.

"Yeah you said it. I'm going to take a shower J" you say and go upstairs.

You go into the bathroom, get undressed and get into the hot shower. Since no one is home, you didn't lock the door.

"Can I keep you company?" Jj asks as he walks in the door.
His eyes wander up and down your body.

"I mean, do what you want" you say and turn around so that he looks straight at your ass.

He bites his lips.
Jj takes off his clothes and you notice how he gets into the shower with you. You feel his hands on your hips as he hugs you from behind.

"hey baby" he whispers in your ear

"hey-y" you say

He goes higher with his hands. Over your stomach and to your breasts. He's moving down again and his hands have reached the bottom. Yes, there, below. At your hot spot.

He notices how you like it and you moan slightly.
"Jj" you moan slightly

He smiles dirty and turns you around.
Jj pushes you against the wall with his hands on your hands and looks at you.
The hot water runs down on both of you.

"You are so hot" you say

"Look at yourself" he says and puts his hand firmly against your cheek behind your head and kisses you passionately.

"So maybe we should go to my room. You know"

"hmm..I know baby, my little friends I put in your closet. Let's go" he says and slaps your ass.

A few weeks ago Jj bought handcuffs and put them in your closet. You know, in case you ever feel like it. You mentioned it specifically because you know it turns him fucking on.

Jj throws you gently on the bed and gets the handcuffs.
You hold out your hands to him as a confirmation that you really want it.
He smiles at you and bites his lip. He ties you to the bed and turns you around.
Slowly he goes inside you. You moan.
He gets faster and faster and keeps pushing. Jj rubs your back and slides his hands over your hips and ass.

"Fuck" he moans

"Jj I-" you scream moaning.

You two hold out really long this time.
He kisses your ass sweetly and lies down next to you.

"I love you so much" you say

"I love you my angel" he says out of breath

He gives you a kiss on the forehead and holds up the blanket

"Come here baby" he says and takes you in his arms.

"I love this feeling" you say
"I feel so safe with you"

"And I love hearing that. Because you are. You are always safe with me," he says and kisses you.