"He gave me nothing but a shitty life"

You've been in the wreck all noon. You've been eating and playing cards and talking and stuff.

"Guys, you wanna go?" Ki asks as she stands up

"Yeah yeah sure" JohnB replies and the others stand up too.

You leave the wreck and walk along the beach for a while. Suddenly it rains out of nowhere. It pours rather.

"Oh my god, what is this now?" says Pobe.

"We should all go home" says Sarah.

"Okay then, bye guys, see you" says JohnB and leaves.
The others also say goodbye and everyone goes home.
You are about to leave too but see that Jj is standing on the beach.

"Jj what's wrong you're going to get wet" you say

"I don't want to go home" he says

When he says that, you realise that he can't go home. Or rather, he shouldn't. You forgot for a moment, but he's never really home. As little as possible. Because of his dad.

"Baby, you can come with me."

"Really?" Says Jj uncertainly

"Yes Jj of course and now come on we don't want to get sick" you say and you go back to your place.

When you arrive at your house Jj stops in front of the door before you go in.

"Y/N are you sure it's okay? Otherwise I'll go home" says Jj and looks at the floor.

"Jj you are always welcome here. You know that. My mother loves you and always likes to have you here" you say. Jj just nods and you go inside.

You go into your room and Jj sits down on your bed.
You go out to say goodnight to your mother.

"Good night sweetie. Sleep tight and sweet dreams, I love you" your mother says to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"You too mom, thank you. Love you too" you say and go back into the room.

As you go back into the room you come in to JJ crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" You ask and sit down next to Jj.

Seeing you with your mother reminded him again that he will never have that. It hurt him to think about it.

"I...I ....seeing you with your mum reminded me of how shitty my family is," JJ says through sobs.

"Jj...come here...don't cry" you say and give him a hug.

"It's just... I... I know your dad left you and that it sucks for you too and everything but... but... I just hate him so much. How can you hate your own child so much? Despise it so much? I mean I probably deserve it, but I just know I'll never have that. Instead of saying goodnight to me or giving me a kiss, all my dad ever gave me was a shitty life." Says Jj, crying.

"I know Jay, I know." You say

"I'm sorry. Your dad isn't even here and I'm talking about mine. But it all hurts me so much. I don't have anyone. No one to love me. Or if I do, I don't deserve it," he says.

"Dare you to say that again Jj. You are wonderful. You deserve love and all the best in the world. And don't apologise for something like that. The thing with my dad is different. Jj I love you. And the others love you. My mom loves you. We're all worried about you and we want the best for you. We love you, okay?" You say and wipe a tear from his face.

"Okay... thank you. Thank you for always being with me and always helping me. I don't take that for granted and I appreciate you so much Y/N." He says and kisses you.