In coma Pt.1

You have very big problems with drugs, as already mentioned. You used to be a junkie. One of the really bad ones. Your life kind of depended on it. You were so addicted and dependent on drugs that your mother didn't recognise you anymore. And we're not talking about weed or cigarettes. We're talking about the hard stuff.

You've been clean for about 2 years now. Your mother used to send you to the clinic when you weren't living in outer banks. Yes, you smoked a little weed with Jj once in a while, but you've come to terms with that.

Jj and the others know about your past. And the main reason for your crash with drugs was Rafe. Your ex.

Whatever.

You're having a big fight with Jj right now. Jj and you aren't really the kind of couple that fights a lot. But when you fight, you really fight. And then it always gets uncomfortable, and sometimes dangerous.

This time it's a stupid fight. You and Jj are standing outside the chateau shouting at each other. It is already evening and dark.
It's about Jadon. You know, the guy you were with when Jj dumped you. Jadon tried to flirt with you and stuff... but nothing bad.
But things just keep coming to a head during the argument. More and more issues are coming up that you've actually already forgotten about.

"Oh my god Y/N. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? He wants to fuck you, it's obvious" yells Jj full of rage.

"Jj what's all this shit? HUH?! HE MAY WANT TO FUCK ME, BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DUMPED ME JJ" you scream back with tears in your eyes.

"Oh yeah... I'M THE BAD GUY. OF COURSE WHO ELSE. But I think you're forgetting something. What about that time you didn't even want to be with me? YOU QUESTIONED OUR FUCKING RELATIONSHIP EVEN THOUGH I FOUGHT FOR YOU FUCK!" Shouts Jj.

"Jj I did everything for you. I HAVE ALWAYS HELPED YOU. Even with your dad. EVERY FUCKING TIME" You say full of aggression.

"JUST GO FUCK JADON" says Jj.

"FUCK YOU Jj" you scream and run away.

He doesn't try to run after you. He just lets you go. He is so fucking angry but at the same time he knows he has overdone it. Just like you know that.

While you're running away, Jj goes into the chateau, back to the others. They were listening to the argument, as loud as you were it was hard not to hear. JohnB asks if everything is okay but Jj just goes into the room and slams the door. I mean, is everything OK, that's a stupid question JohnB.

You keep running but you don't know where to go. It's pitch black. You're alone. You're scared. Usually JJ is with you because he knows how scared you are to be alone. But now he is not there.

You are so angry and sad. You cry your eyes dry and keep running. You know that only one thing can help you. What does help mean. But you need it now. At least that's what you think at the moment. You know it's not a good idea, but you can't think of anything else.

So you set off to find Rafe. He's the only one who ever bought you the drugs and you know he still has some.

"Rafe" you say when you find him on the porch of the house.

"I need it. Now."

"Woah. Anything you want, but tell me, how does pleasure happen?" Says Rafe laughing.

"GIVE IT TO ME." You shout and Jj stops laughing.

He gets the stuff for you and you leave as fast as you can.
You keep walking. Wherever. You can't go to JohnB because the others are there and Jj. You can't go home because your stepdad is there and your mom is gone. Where are you supposed to go?

So you just sit by a tree, near the beach, in the middle of the night. You take the drugs. Quicker than you ever have before. That's always been your way of making the pain go away. But you've never taken as much as you did today. It's all there.
Cocaine, crack, ecstasy, heroin, LSD... You haven't taken everything. If you had, you'd probably be dead now. But enough that you've completely lost your mind.

You don't feel anything anymore and you just go for it... you go and go. You're standing in the street. But then you see a light. A light from far away. You don't notice anything anymore and suddenly everything is black. Boom. You don't see anything anymore. Or feel anything. Nothing...