JJ Maybank, not a simp Pt.2

"Hey guys

"Hey guys... are you up to go golfing with me and Y/N later?" asks Sarah as she sits down next to John B on the porch.

"Golfing?" John b looks questioningly at Sarah and puts his hand on her thigh

"um yeah that's kind of a kook sport right?" Pope looks over at Jj who is rolling a joint.
"Like Jj always says"

"I'm in" Jj says looking up at the others who react in surprise.

"You're what?" says Kie laughing.

"Yeah, I mean maybe golf is fun" Jj lights his joint with his zippo.

"Woah you always said you would rather die than go golfing among all the kooks" says Sarah.

"did i? I don't remember... anyway, opinions change" Jj stands up and leans against the wall while taking a drag.

"Yeah we all know who changed his mind right?" John b laughs as he looks over at the others.

"Dude it's not because of Y/N okay? I just-" Jj replies upset as Pope and Kiara interrupt him.

"Y/N?" smiles Kiara

"JJ, Jj... no one here was talking about Y/N, except you" Pope laughs while Jj feels quite embarrassed

"Y'all just go fuck yourselves" Jj says and walks away as he drops his joint on the floor.

"No Jj it's okay... we're in too" says Kie

"Yeah I really want to see Jj simping" laughs John b

"I'm not... I'm not simping bro" says Jj upset and in a slightly aggressive way to which the others only react with a laugh.

"Of course not JJ" laughs Sarah

--------

"There she is" Sarah walks over to you. You wait in the square for the others.

"Hey guys" you say before greeting everyone.

"Hey JJ" you hug JJ with a smile.

"Hey Y/N..." Jj smiles at you and looks pretty nervous.

You walk a bit further and Sarah and you start golfing. You don't really like it yourselves, but you thought it would be fun because the others have never done it before. Jj tries to hit the ball away with the bat, and well, he doesn't really succeed.

"There's something wrong with the bat" says Jj as he misses the ball.

"Yeah right Jj, there's something wrong with the bat" says Pope.

"Yo I'm not a pro player but how do you even hold this thing" says Jj annoyed.

"Could it be that you don't really like golf Jj? Looks like you never played golf before" you smile

"No, I mean no of course not.... Golf is....pretty cool" Jj replies sheepishly. He's kind of trying to act cool.

"right Jj... you love golf" John b says and raises his eyebrows, he looks at you, then back at Jj. And Jj gives him a look.

"Dude..." says Jj quietly to John b

"Yeah you know Y/N actually he always said "I'd rather die than golf among all the kooks"" says Kiara smiling.

"Nah that's not true" Jj tries to talk his way out of it.

"And that golfing is kind of a kook sport" Pope adds.

"Dude that's..." Jj gets more nervous but as JJ is, he tries to play it cool because as we all know, lying is actually what he does best.

"that's what you said? Hm, well that's probably why I'm so good at it, after all I am a kook" you smile at Jj.

Exactly then, Rafe comes into the square with Topper. Your facial expression changes immediately.

"You've got to be kidding me" you say with an annoyed look.

"What is it?" asks Kiara confused

"Well, you know, Y/N, like a lot of people, can't stand Rafe," says Sarah.
"He's always trying to hit on her"

"Woah woah woah woah... what are you pogues doing here please?" asks Rafe as he approaches and Topper tries to hold him back.

"looks a lot like we're golfing Rafe don't we?" you say annoyed.

"Oh Y/N, good to see you. Didn't know you were back." says Rafe and grabs your arm.
"So what-" but you interrupt him.

"Rafe, rafe, rafe."
"If you don't take your hands off me in the next two seconds, you won't have hands" Rafe takes his hands off you and walks away with topper while the others just giggle.

"I like this girl" Jj says with a smirk, to John b, as he looks at you.

——————————

So guys here's part 2. I know it's a little shorter than the usual but I'm so busy rn bc of school... I'm sorry but I'll try my best. Also I saw the thing with (you won't have hands) on TikTok so credits to the person who came up with this idea but I don't remember the name...
Anyways, thank you for reading xx.