Surprise

"What's wrong with you lately?" Kiara asks while you three girls are on the beach

"I don't know... it's not a question of what's wrong with me but what's wrong with jj" you say

"What's that about?" asks Sarah curiously

"Well, he's been so stressed lately and his head is always somewhere else. I think he needs a little distraction from everything that's going on in his head" you say, walking along the beach.

"Then distract him" Sarah winks at you with a smile.

"Right" you roll your eyes laughing.

"Nah Sarah is right babe. Come on have some guts. Guys like it when a girl knows what she wants" Kie adds.

"exactly and especially Jj doesn't he?" laughs Sarah.

The girls always give you some kind of confidence boost. You really appreciate that about them. And maybe they're right....

You know Jj is at the chateau, and as far as you know, he's alone. So you thought you'd surprise him with something....

You arrive at the chateau and quietly open the door. You hardly notice anything around you as you go into the room and take off your clothes.
You just wanted to distract him a bit and do something good for him and, well, kind of surprise him with your body, you know.

You look in the mirror and the self-confidence sinks again a bit. But thinking about what JJ always says about your body, and how Sarah and Kie pushed you, you walk out.

You walk out and hear someone talking. You walk over to the sofa and see JJ sitting on it.

"Surpri-" as you notice john b and pope sitting next to him.

"Y/N what the-" Jj stands in a kind of shock stare where he just looks at you and your body in surprise as he then looks over at the two boys.

"Damn," Jj hears from Pope. He throws his cap at him and gives him a serious look.

"Keep it down Pope."

Jj walks as fast as he can to you while taking off his shirt. He stands in front of you so the others can't see you and gives you his shirt.

You could have just run away, but you were petrified the moment you saw the two boys.

You put on Jj's shirt as fast as you can and he pulls you by your wrist to the door, where the others can't see you anymore.

"Babe what the hell was that about?" he says to you softly.

"I-I wanted to surprise you" you say nervously, embarrassed. Jj lets out a slight giggle and looks you in the face.

"You are so different" Jj smiles and cups your face.

"Sorry Jj" you say and scratch the back of your head.

"No baby it's fine, i mean.... i would always be happy to see you like this" he says with a smile
"But not when the boys are around" he adds

"I didn't know they were there. You said you were alone" you say in defense.

"Yeah that's my fault. I really didn't expect anything like this Y/N" he says and strokes your cheek. He pulls you as close to him as he can by his shirt, so that there is no more space between your two bodies. He bites his lip as he looks up and down your body in his shirt, knowing that you are stark naked underneath.

"But we can still make the best of the situation... what do you think?" Jj whispers with a grin in your ear.

"Hmm," you nod.

"Guys, we're going out for a bit...see you later" Jj says as he walks over to the guys.

"Yeah whyyyy is that" John b laughs sarcastically looking over at Pope, who also has a smile on his lips

"And you, I'll talk to you later" Jj points at Pope, whose smile disappears very quickly.

"Oh oh Pope" says John b

"Come on babe" Jj takes your hand and you walk over to Jj's favorite place where no one can see you.

A small secluded spot near the chateau, by the sea. Between lots of trees and next to a small hut that hides you.

"This is the best surprise ever" says jj who runs his hands over your body in jj's shirt.

The topless boy leans towards you, one hand on your face, and kisses you intensely. Then he lifts you up and puts you on the floor. He leans over you and smiles as he shakes his head.

"You really are crazy" he licks his lips and comes closer to you.