Enemies Pt.3

Jj and you are getting along very well now. I think you two just didn't look at each other properly or only saw each other's bad sides without really knowing who they were.

"Hey bro" says JohnB as he sits down next to Jj.

"Hey man" he says

"So you and Y/N seem to be getting along all of a sudden" he says.

"Yeah..." says Jj

"How did it come about. What happened there last week when we were going out on the boat?" asks JohnB

"Nothing... I just realised I never really got to know her" he says.

"But Jay. You're my best friend. And to be honest I've never seen you like when you're with her. You've never been like this...so mean to anyone. Is it possible that you were just being mean to her because you actually like her?" JohnB asks with a smile

"What? Dude no" says Jj

"Come on Jj I know you" says JohnB and nudges Jj.

"Man no. For real... I mean I honestly didn't like her...or so I thought. Meanwhile I kinda have a thing for her. I mean she's really hot. And actually really nice. Maybe I did it unconsciously but I really didn't like her in the beginning. But I found her interesting all along," Jj says with a smile.

"I knew it man. Why don't you tell her?" Says JohnB

"Naaah things are going so well at the moment. I would ruin everything. I'll just deny it. Like always man. Deny deny deny." Says Jj laughing
"Well but she's probably not ready for what's disguised under my clothes anyway. No one is ready for a bit of Jj" says Jj who is dancing like a stripper and pulling his shirt up. The two just laugh.

"You idiot. So you won't even try" says JohnB

"sure I will man. If she feels the same then.... Bro she will be mine one day. I'll make sure of it." Says Jj laughing

——————————————————————

You're still not good with boats. And not really with the sea either. But Jj always helps you because he's the only one who knows your whole story.

"Are you ready?" Jj asks

"Ready for what?" You ask in amazement

"We are going to the beach now. I told you I would make your fears go away. There's bound to be a boat somewhere on the beach...I'll help you" he says.

"Oh Jj I don't think that's a good idea" you say

"But come on. You wanted to overcome your fears too. Don't be afraid." He says and makes a gesture with his face that you should come.

"OK then" you say and stand up.
You both go to the beach and there is a small boat. It looks a bit like the HMS Pogue. Jj takes your hand and you walk to the water. He pushes the boat a little further out into the water so that it is further away. He goes into the water so that he is up to his thighs in water.

"Come here. Just to me," he says.

You go into the water. So far everything is fine, after all you are still in the water with both feet on the ground. That's totally OK.

"Now come with me onto the boat. I'll help you" says Jj and sits down on the boat. You follow him and sit down next to him. That still works too.

"Are you okay?" he asks

"Yes...yes I think so" you say. You drive a bit out to sea but not too far. After all, it's wavy and you shouldn't put yourself in too much danger. Suddenly a wave comes and pushes the boat to the side. You almost fly out. That's it for you.

"Jj" you scream and hold on to him.

"I can't do this, I... I... can we get out quickly?" you say crying and Jj drives back as fast as he can. You sit down on the beach.

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid. It must sound so crazy that I'm afraid to be on a normal boat," you say, sobbing.

"Hey, Y/N. It's all good. Nothing sounds stupid. You have some kind of trauma. That's normal. I mean it's not just the boat but you're also associating bad memories and the last memory of your dad with it. It's fucking hard, I know. But we can do it," he says.

"Thanks Jj. you know after everything.... we were kind of enemies and now you help me so much" you say with a smile

"I'll stay with you Y/N" he says looking into your eyes.

He hugs you and you feel safe. Somehow. It's funny that you couldn't even stand each other a week ago.