A/N

GUYS,
Okay okay I'm so sorry I keep posting here, and most probably think there is a new story coming, but I just need your opinion. I- need -help-

So, I already told you I'm writing a new book right now. About the first season of obx. I thought that i want to have the "main character" be john bs sister. But now i am unsure.

What do you think? Here are my two ideas:

1. a new girl comes into obx ; John b knows her from before ; she is kind of a kook but through the connection to John b she befriends the Pogues ; she is a pretty tough girl ; JJ flirts with her superficially but she doesn't go for it ; the connection gets deeper with time and events from the past reveal themselves. JJ soon realizes that something is wrong in her life, and then finds out that she has a boyfriend. A kook.

2. john b's sister comes to obx and befriends the pogues ; JJ flirts with her more and more and john b stays annoyed by it ; what john b doesn't know is that they have a past that no one talks about ; but that's why jj tries everything to make it up to her ; during all the events of summer jj tries to be there for her, but is that enough?

I kind of think that with the first idea I have more space to write if you know what I mean but i don't knoooow, so

that are my two ideas.... Don't come for me I just wrote down some random points.

ANNNND should I write it from the first person pov or third?

Please comment which idea you think is better or if you have any other ideas or suggestions, feel free to write them in.
-Love xx