No player Pt.2

After your conversation there was silence between you and Jj. He left and left you standing there. Somehow understandable, but somehow not. It was weird yesterday. You two have never talked about anything like that before. And was so jealous and everything.
You sit in your bed and think. The doorbell rings and you go to open it. When you open it, Jj is standing there.

"Hey... sorry I ran off. It just kind of messed me up, what you said and everything. Although you're right." Says jj and looks at you

"It's okay" you say

"Look... I know I don't have a good image. And all you hear about me is stuff like that. But I'm not a player anymore. Okay, I was. I admit that, but y/n believe me I saw you and everything changed. I like you Y/N" Says Jj

"How am I supposed to believe you, please?" You ask

"I promise you."  He says and takes your hand

"Okay Jj no. I can't. I can't believe this" you say and take your hand away.

"Okay. But I will make you believe me. Y/N I will fight for you until I have you. I will do anything to make you believe me. Anything." Says JJ

After saying this, JJ turns and walks away again. You are shocked. And his words have made you smile. He likes you......but you can't. Not now.

————-

The next day you all want to go to the beach together. You go out with your surfboard and go to the beach. Once there, you see the crew. Jj comes up to you.

"Hey, you pretty girl. I have something for you" says JJ as he brings a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. They are red roses. Your favourite flowers.

"I know these are your favourite flowers so..." he says and gives you the flowers.

"Omg Jj thanks... for what?" you ask in amazement

"Just because. You deserve it." says Jj and winks at you.

Moments like this happened many times over the next few weeks. Jj always brought you something. Whether it was your favourite chocolate, flowers, a bracelet, a note, or just a hug. You can always tell. That he fights for you.

You're still seeing each other. But you haven't had sex since the conversation. And that was a few weeks ago.
You've heard that phrase a lot in the last few weeks:
"We don't have to have sex for me to enjoy my time with you. Let's just talk and watch movies or something, I like that better right now."

Jj is very attentive and always listens to you. But that was also the case before. He was and is always there for you... and you start to worry.

You are unsure of what you want, how you feel, and what you should do. So you call Kiara to come over. She arrives 20 minutes later and you both sit on your bed talking.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" Kiara asks as she sits down.

"I'm okay, I guess..." you reply uncertainly.

"What's bothering you?" Ki asks, looking you in the eye.

"It's jj... you know he told me he likes me. And that he wants to fight for me. And I admire all that and appreciate it very much. I thought it was just a joke at first, but he's really serious about it. And I'm starting to think that I like him too. Quite a lot, actually." Do you say

Only Kiara knows about it. But she doesn't know that you two had a 'thing' together. That you had sex and stuff. Nobody knows that.

"Oh sweetie... I know. You think I didn't know that. You've always secretly liked him. You always come up to me and tell me how hot he looks and stuff. Maybe you should tell him?" Says Ki

"No.. no. I want to wait. And you won't tell him either." you reply

"No no don't worry Y/N" says Ki