No player Pt.3

Today is a party at Sarah's. Well, what does party mean. Her parents are at the Bahamas and the six of you want to hang out.

When you arrive, you sit outside on the veranda. Jj gets you a couple of beers and you have fun.

"I think we need to toughen up a bit" Sarah says as she stands up and grabs some tequila from the shelf. All you can hear is cheering. Tequila is your weakness. You love it but you shouldn't drink too much of it.

"I'm so in today," says Ki and drinks from the bottle.

"Woah easy Ki" says Pobe and takes the bottle from her hand.

After a few shots and a lot of beer you are all pretty drunk. But not as drunk as Ki. You could say she really got into it.

Kiara stands in front of you all the time and dances wildly. It's funny. And sometimes you join in.

"Hey you guys... you're... cute" she says dancing and looking at you and Jj. You just sit next to each other. Nothing special.

"Thank you" says Jj and looks at you.

"Guys guys I've never seen her SO drunk." Says JohnB and laughs

"You know what's funny. No.... not funny but I think it's so cute because Y/N is soooo into JJ." Says Ki still dancing

"Ou..." you hear Pobe and JB say from the side.

You can't believe what she just said. Everyone is quiet. Your heart beats faster and you blush. You see JJ's shocked face from the side.

"No... what? That... is not true" you say.

"Yes it is... you just don't want to admit it... but you always come up to me and you're like "omg Ki Jj looks so hot" or "I miss Jj". I swear she would want to have sex with you" Ki says drunkenly as she realises that was too much.

"Oh really?... man I didn't know that..." says jj laughing and looking at you.

"Ugh fuck that" you say, getting up and walking away.

Jj follows you.

"Wait wait wait... where are you going Y/N?" asks Jj and you stop.

"Home." You reply.

"So..." says Jj but you interrupt him.

"This is not something I want to talk about right now, I'm pissed as hell at Kiara and I want to go home Jj!" You say annoyed and keep walking

"Okay. Good. But I'm definitely not letting you go alone. I'll go with you" says Jj and takes you home.

————-

Today is a party on the beach.
Ki apologized multiple times now but you didn't answer.
You have not continued to talk to Jj about what Ki said.
You just got into a conversation with a boy.

"Hey, can I get you anything?" says a boy, daniel, with whom you have often talked, leaning against a tree.

"No, but thanks" you say

"So why is a pretty girl like you here all alone?" he asks and smiles

"Oh, I was just gonna get a drink"

"I'll fix you something" he says and winks at you

"Oh thank you" you answer smiling

Jj looks at you. You see how jealousy goes up in him when he sees you with the guy.

"Jj are you okay?" says JohnB

"I'm fine" Jj says without taking his eyes off you.

"What are you looking at? Did something happen between you two?" asks Pope