Chapter 14

Jess

It has been 2 days since I asked her out. I decided not to do a basic boring date I want it to be special so I came up with setting up a cliff movie picnic kind of set up. So I found a secluded cliff Forrest area with a little water fall river part and I bought a projector for the movie part so I could do the movie and I asked her best friend Jayla to pick out a swim suit for her and I made the food myself which is spaghetti and meatballs and I also made burritos and I bought her favourite kind of cake which is chocolate mousse cake.

I hope the date goes well I packed everything into my car then I got dressed into a green dress shirt with black pants and I texted crystal that I'm going to leave the house.

~ Jess's outfit ~

~ Jess's outfit ~

I locked up my house then went to my red Audi rs7. When I pulled into her drive way I texted her that I was here and then walked up to her door an rang the door bell. Emily opened the door and I picked her up and hugged her. I carried her to the couch and asked where was mommy, as she pointed to the direction of the stairs I saw Crystal coming down it. She looked breath taking and we held eye contact until she made it over to us.

~ crystal's outfit ~

I then placed Emily in the couch and stud up I then hugged her and told her that she looked really beautiful while I gave her a once over and smiled her, she smiled back showing her beautiful smile. Just then Jayla came down the stairs and pushed us towards the door, before she closed it I kissed Emily on her forehead and told her bye and her mom also kissed her told her to be good and told her that she loved her and said bye.

We then walked over to my car and I opened the door open and then went over to my side. I turned on the radio and while I drove to our destination Crystal tried to get me to tell her where we were going and once she realized I wasn't going to budge, we talked about Emily, work and our lives.

When we got there I got out and went to open the door for her. I watched as she looked around then I blind folded her she joked that I was gonna kill her and I laughed. Once I got there I took it of and she let out a small wow as her eyes widened I smiled at her cute reaction while leading her over to the picnic blanket then I but the basket beside us and my bag on the other side of me.

I asked her to pick from numbers 1,2 or 3. She picked 1 which means we are swimming first. Without saying anything I reached into the bag and pulled out or swimsuits. She looked at me and asked how I know her side and j told her a little birdy helped me. She took the swim suit and examined it then a smile curled up her lips and a knowing look spread across her face then she shook her head. I began to remove my clothes and put on my swimming trunks. She looked at me and I looked her confused and asked her what and she said well I can't change in front of you turn around. I sighed then did just as she asked then waited for her to tell me that I can turn around again.

When I did my eyes widened and I checked her out she was absolutely and undeniably beautiful. I whispered mine under my breath. I then grabbed her hand and run towards the edge and we jumped off.

We resurfaced and I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer and u looked into her beautiful eyes. I asked can I and she nodded her head and in one swift motion our lips were touching. It was bliss absolute bliss. I leaned more into the kiss the tapped the back of her thighs indicating that she should wrap her legs around my waist and I kissed her more passionately.

We came apart eventually to breath both of our hearts were beating fast and breathing hard. She then help my face and pulled me in for another kiss which surprised me.

After the kissing we swam around little bit but we got hungry and went up for food. We then eat the spaghetti and meatballs. She moaned saying it was delicious and I started at her intently, he little moan made my little Jess jerked. She looked at me innocently and I shared my head and smiled at her while we were eating we made conversation about basic things about ourselves.

Once we finished I put away our dishes in the basket and I took out the cake she looked at it like it was her last meal and I chuckled silently to myself. I then went to set up the projector. We watched a few movies while we cuddled under the blanket and eat the cake.

She fell asleep before the last 1 could finish and I kissed her on the head and went to pack up the stuff then I carried her into the car on the back seat so she could sleep comfortably then I went and got the things. I then drove her home and she was still asleep so I went to rang te door bell I told Jayla to keep it open while I went to get her. I then opened the car and took her up and then carried her to her bed room I kissed her again on the forehead after tucking her in and went to Emily's room.

I kissed Emily on the forehead and went down stairs I told Jayla bye then left.
That night I sat in bed with a full blown grin on my face and I fell asleep with the thought of my 2 girls. Today was amazing.

Sorry for waiting this long to update I was busy, byeeeee.