Chapter 26

Crystal

"Hey baby," jess says kissing my forehead. "What's up," I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "I want you to hang out with my friends today," he says looking into my eyes somewhat pleadingly. "Please," he adds.

"Alright," I say. I placed a delicate kiss on his lips then moved away from him and continued to put away things, cleaning up our currently messy kitchen.

"What about Emily?" I asked. Today was my day off, Jayla was at the hospital, she has maybe a 15-hour shift today, and although she loves Emily, I don't want to always ask her to babysit her.

"Well we are meeting them after 3, so Emily will be out, there will be 3 nannies there to help with the kids," he says.

"Okay then, where are we going?" I asked now looking at him. "We're going to this Mexican restaurant and it has an arcade nearby where we'll go after lunch." He says. "Alright babe, wanna help me pick out an outfit," I say, walking towards the stairs. "Yes, love," he says and begins to walk towards me.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Should I go with leather pants?" I asked holding said pants up "Hmmm," he hums. "What shirt would you wear with it though?" He asks. "Maybe an oversized sweatshirt," I tell him.

I met his friends like 3 times before and they seem nice enough, can't really judge since I don't really know them, but I hope today will be fun.

"Wait... we are going to get lunch first, right?" I ask, even though I knew the answer already. "Yup," He says.

I deadfall on the bed letting out a sigh. "You are no help," I said, poking him in his side. He rolls his eyes at me," Darling, I am the most fashionable person ever."

"You pick it then," I say, lightly punching his arm. "Alright, fine, crazy woman," he mumbles loud enough for me to hear. I punch him again. He holds his hands up in surrender and jumps off the bed.

He disappears into our closet and comebacks about 10 minutes later holding 3 outfits. "Outfit number one," he says, holding up a red breezy, frilly dress with lace embellishments.

"Outfit number 2," he says, showing me the red leather skirt and oversized black. "Outfit number 3," he says, holding up the black, grey and white plaid pants and the plain white button-up shirt.

"Which one do you fancy, love," he says as he sits beside me. "What are you wearing?" I ask him. I'm thinking of choosing outfit number 3, I kind of want us to match.

"Not sure yet? He says. "I'm choosing outfit 3," I say. "You want to match?" He asks smiling at me. "Yes," I say, sounding a bit excited and he laughs at me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>