Chapter 22

Crystal

"I'll move in with you," I tell Jess. He's been asking me to for a while now and I finally agreed. I won't be selling my house though, I'm going to rent it out.

"Ahhh, great," he says grinning at me. He then pulled me into him by wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I smile into to hug. "Are you gonna sell the house or?" he asks. "I'm renting it out, which makes it easier for us as we don't have to move the furniture only clothes and other personal items," I say.

He nods his head at my statement. "How quickly do you think we can get everything in our house?" he asks. I internally smile at the fact he said our house than his. "Hmmm, maybe before the end of the week," I say.

He hums before pulling me onto his lap. "You know-" I began to say but he kissed me. He fixed me better on his lap before deepening the kiss. My eyes fluttered close at the delicate, amazing sensation of the kiss.

I pull away from the kiss and stood up getting up from his lap. "You know the faster we pack, the sooner Em (Emily) and I can move in with you," I say a mischievous smile dancing on my lip.

I didn't wait for his reply but scurried off to my room to get to packing.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I opened the door of Jess's car and got out. Jess and I are currently picking up Emily from her school. We go through the gates and walked into the building the headed straight for Emily's classroom.

"Hello my baby," I say walking over to Emily. "Mommy," she says as I lifted her in my arms. "Hi daddy," she says looking over at Jess. She opens her arms at Jess signalling him to take her. And he complies. "Hey baby girl," Jess says hugging her.

A minute later, Em's teacher walks over to us. She smiles at Jess and gives me a small forced smile. "Is everything okay with Emily?" I asked her as I saw no point for her to come over. She could just be greeting us though.

"So you're Emily's dad?" she asks. "Yes, I'm this angel's dad," Jess says looking at Emily. It's really none of her business tho.

"Are you single?" she asks batting her eyelashes. "You okay? If you keep batting your eyelashes they might just fly away," I tell her. She rolls her eyes at me and focuses back on Jess. "I'm not single, but in a relationship with this amazing woman right here," He says looking at me.

I wanna know what she'll do after that. If she'll be desperate enough to still try and get into his pants. "You're not married right?" she asks looking at him intently.

"I'm not married but you still won't have a chance," he said in an irritated tone. "You ready, love?" he asks me now ignoring her.

"Yup, let's go," I say holding his hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Let's watch a movie," I suggest to Jess and Emily. "Ooo, mommy can we watch a funny movie?" Em asks. "Uh, sure baby," I say. I look at Jess asking if he wants to join and he says sure.

I pick up Emily, carrying her on my hips and walked to the living room with Jess following closely behind. I placed her on the couch gently and sat beside her while Jess grabbed the remote.

We skipped through Netflix going through a bunch of different movies and shows. Minutes later all 3 of us came to an agreement on Mall Cop.

20 minutes into the movie I went to the kitchen to get candies like gummy worms & bears, sour patch kids, skittles, Snickers and a big bag of Doritos for us to share. I also got some drinks for us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Emily fell asleep not too long ago and Jess decided it was time to make his "move" on me. I turned around to tell him something and he crashed his lips against mine, taking me by surprise.

"Em is already asleep, let's just put her in bed and head to bed," I tell him as I pull away from his now swollen pink lips.

I pick up Emily and walked to her room, Jess hot on my trail. I placed her in bed and then kissed her forehead. Jess also kissed her on the forehead and we left her room.

"Did you turn off the tv?" I asked Jess. "Yup," he said looking at me intently. I sit on the bed and Jess immediately sits beside me. He straddles me, hovering above my body. He gently kisses me, slowly and passionately. I tug at his shirt taking it off and he takes off mine.

We pause the kissing as we finished undressing and we are left in our birthday suits. He starts kissing my neck leaving hot tingles glistening on my skin. He goes agonizingly slow down my body, making me become frustrated and growing impatient.

He senses this and laughs at me. His strong laugh vibrations ripple through my body. I groan at him in irritation before flipping us over so he's under me.

I let my hands run down his body then I grab his man downstairs. I'm going to tease him so he knows how I felt. I smirk when he gasps at my touch. "You're gonna wish you didn't tease me, Mr Cole," I say in a low, sweet voice, a daring smile gracing my lips.

A/N: Hey guys, so I have a website and I post short stories on there, and I post frequently as well, so if you would like to read more stories from me you can go check it out. Also thank you to all the new readers and people who have added my book to their library, I appreciate you.

Website: https://ellallriau.wixsite.com/elle