Chapter 3

~ the meeting ~

* the pic above is near to how I imagined Crystal *

Crystal

    It's around 3 when I started getting ready, he told me to meet him at cafe Soladochè, which is 20 minutes from where I lived. I decided to where something trendy but classy.

   I then fixed my hair and slipped on some white shoes and grabbed a simple black purse

   I then fixed my hair and slipped on some white shoes and grabbed a simple black purse . At 3:35 Jayla came through my door, she is my bestie and she has a key for my house, ever since I had Emily she has always been there for me even when my parents turned there back on me. But I finished college and now I'm a great doctor.

    I work at hospital that mostly high-end people come to so my I have  nice salary and it allows my child and I to live comfortably. I haven't talked to my parents since I told them about me being pregnant, they haven't even seen Emily yet. At 3:40 I got into my car and went to Cafe Soladochè.

    I arrived about 2 minutes after 4 and went into the cafe. As I walked in I scanned the cafe to find Jess. I saw him at a table near a bookshelf in a corner. He waved me over and I sat down and said hi. He said hi back, he looked a tad nervous.

      I turned to him and said in a cool tone what topics do you want to discuss and you you better not try to take Emily away from me as I relaxed back into the chair and crossed my legs.

Jess

   I was shocked that she thinks I would take Emily away from her, guilt washed over me as I thought about it she has been taking care of Emily. I looked into her eyes and she looked back then she said if you want a paternity test I've already set one up for next Tuesday. I said alright and told her I would be paying for it she nodded her head then a waiter came over and asked us what we would like. He was obviously checking her out as if I wasn't here but she didn't seem to notice him and I felt a pang of jealousy I wanted to knock him out cold nut she isn't mine, she's the mother of my daughter.

       I honestly knew deep down that Emily was mine, she looked very much like me.
She ordered a vanilla lotte with chocolate chip cookie and I ordered an ice cappuccino . He wrote it down then walked away. I asked her when is Emily's birthday and she told me January 18, which means I've already missed it because it march.

     I can't help but look at her she's captivating and that outfit makes her curves stand out. From time to time I would see guys staring at her. She told me a few things about Emily. I asked her when I could meet Emily, She said maybe next week Wednesday with an unsure tone. I said look I want to be in you guys lives give, let me prove that I want to, please I asked her. She stayed quit for some time then let out a sigh then said fine.

      I was happy she said fine I can't wait to meet her. At 4:50 she told me she has to go so I bid her a goodbye and she said bye. I watched as she walked out the cafe looking stunning and beautiful. I am determined to be apart of their lives.

* what he wore *