𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹 31

Jess Cole

Crystal giggles as I kiss down her torso. "Jess, we have to leave in 20 minutes," she says between breaths. "I know love," I reply before crashing my lips onto hers.

My tongue glides over her bottom lip. My hands go under the white flowy dress she has on and I gently squeeze her butt. I wait for her to take in a breath and then I sneak my tongue into her mouth.

Her tongue meets mine and our tongues begin to war for dominance. She grips the back of my head, pushing me more into her.

Eventually, she pulls away gasping for air. If we didn't need oxygen, our lips would still be glued together. I lick my swollen lips as I watch her exhale and inhale harshly.

She doesn't wait long before reconnecting our lips. "Baby, we've been making out for about 12 minutes, I think we should stop now," I say as I grudgingly pull away from her.

"I mean we can skip the festival," she says looking at me with haughty eyes. "Love, when did you get so horny. You pregnant?" I ask somewhat seriously.

She smacks my arm and I laugh at her. She rolls her eyes at me before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"I wouldn't mind a little Jess, running around," I say a bit louder than normal as she was in the bathroom. "Not happening for a while, hun," she says sassily. "Mhmmm, we'll see about that, love," I call out.

I really wouldn't mind us having more kids. In fact, I really do want more kids. Maybe 11 more - If she knew what I was thinking, she would murder me.

"I love you," I called out. "I love you more," she responded. I scoff at her. "Why are you scoffing Mr Cole?" She asks sassily.

"Because, I love you more, Mrs Cole," I said, a grin on my face. "I love your smile," she says, looking at me intently. "Thank you, love. Our future children will get my smile," I say.

>>>>>>>>

"It's so pretty," Crystal says as she looks at the decor. "It does look nice, my proposal decor was better though," I respond.

"Sure," she drags out the 'e' as she rolls her eyes. "You know... you'll soon be rolling your eyes when I'm balls deep in you," I say.

Her face reddens a bit before she smacks me, "Jess, we're in public, you idiot." I lean down and kiss her forehead then I adjust her hand in mine.

"How about we go grab some drinks?" I suggest. "Sure, I'm quite thirsty now that you've mentioned it," she says.

She got a pineapple soda and I went for a good ole Sprite. "Do you know who is performing?" she asks me. "I think Kheel, Marano brothers, Death Angels, Cherry Red, Ariel Kingsly, Cake and a few more artists," I say.

"I like Death Angels and Cake," she says, sipping on her drink. "I know, love," I responded.

"Awwww, you and your husband are so cute," squealed a bunch of teenage girls. "Oh, thank you," Crystal said, giving them a smile. "We're actually on our honeymoon," I added. "That's adorable," one of them said. "The festival is starting so, see you guys around," another said and the group left.

>>>>>>>>

"Are you ready, baby?" Crystal asked, looking up at me. "Ready when you are," I say. "Yeah, I am, Let's head back to the hotel," she tells me.

We walked back to the hotel in the cool evening breeze. We're just talking to each other enjoying the moment.

>>>>>>>>>>

I pull off my shirt and stripped down to my boxers. Crystal was in the bathroom, so I just climbed into our bed and turned on the Tv.

I flipped through the channels looking for something good. Deciding on the originals, I put away the remote.

Not long after, Crystal emerges from the bathroom. "Are you tired, baby?" I ask her. She shakes her head and joins me under the covers. She rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist.

After a few minutes, she gets up and straddles my lap. She lays her head back on my chest and my fingers run through her long hair.

She eases off of my chest not much longer and kisses me. I fix my position and sit up more not breaking the kiss.

*Spicy Content*

She then starts to slowly move her hips. I'm pretty sure she can feel Jess jr down there as I'm only wearing boxers.

She breaks the kiss only to pull the skimpy, silk nightgown over her head leaving her bare and nude. My fingers slip down to her wet heat as she latches her lips unto my neck.

My fingers glide over her pussy lips then I find my way to her clit. I rub the sensitive bud slowly at first. She lets out a breathy moan begging me to go faster.

"Say please," I urge her. She rolls her eyes at me but complies. "The next time you will be rolling your eyes is when I'm making you cum so hard, you won't be walking for days," I tell her lowly.

I pick up my paste, my fingers rubbing her clit rapidly. She holds onto my shoulder for support as I rub it harder. She's moaning so much that she can hardly say a proper sentence.

"Look how wet you are, my love," I say as I hold up my fingers that are covered in her juices. She watches me with hooded eyes as I slide my tongue over my fingers, lapping up her juices.

I don't waste any time and slide my hand between her legs. I run my fingers over her slick folds and then slide two fingers into her.

She takes in a sharp breath of air as I plunge my fingers in and out of her. Soon her moans fill up the entire hotel room.

"You ready to take me, love," I ask, sliding my fingers out of her pussy. "Yes, hurry," she says breathlessly.

"Lay flat on your back and spread your legs for me," I say, in a commanding tone. She quickly does what I say. I slide my boxers off letting my member free.

I angle her legs over my shoulders and then slide into her wetness slowly. I go faster once I feel her clench around me.

My thrusts got harder and faster, her taking me whole. "I'm going to cum," she said moaning. "Let out love," I say speeding up so she can finish. Seconds later, hot liquid covers us and then I release into her.

"You better not get me pregnant," she says once she was able to catch her breath. I smile down at her, "No promises, my love," I tell her.

A/N - Hey Besties! Ya'll have been blessed with 2 chaps today. Hope ya'll enjoyed the smut. This booking is ending soon - which is sad but I'm happy. I have a new book I'm working on ( Insidious Lust) and I've already published chapter one, even though it was earlier than I planned. Byeeee