Chapter 19

~ Spicy Content ~

Crystal

It's time to make my move. I'm ready to have sex again. I know he's waiting on me and that's why he hasn't made a move on me. The only things we do are kiss, cuddle and hug and It's time to change that.

He's not here right now as well as Emily. He took her to go to a sleepover at her best friend Reign's house. So I decided what perfect time than now.

My plan is to get into some type of lingerie and then wait for him to get back. Even though I haven't done it in years I still have lingerie, I think they're cute and I don't need to have a man to wear such pieces.

3rd POV

Jess opens the door and then begins walking to Crystal's room excited to see her. He opens the door, " Hey ba-," he pauses mid-sentence seeing the scene in front of him.

His eyes widened seeing his girlfriend in sexy, red garments sitting in the middle of the bed looking beautiful as ever. He then slowly walks over to his side of the bed and gets in.

" I - What - uhhhh," he says, unable to speak. " I decided to make the move, and you're clearly in shock," Crystal says, letting out a small laugh at the end. " Do you like it?" she asks. " You look gorgeous, my love," Jess says, his voice dropping a few octaves.

Suddenly the room feels hotter, Jess thought.

Crystal climbs over to him and then sits in his lap, she's feeling bold and is loving his reactions. "Babe, are you sure you're ready?" He asks, " There's really no rush," He adds. " I'm sure," she says looking into his green eyes. Their eyes seem to be having their own conversation.

Crystal leans down and captures his lips in a sensual, passionate kiss. Their tongues fight and their lips smack together. They then pull apart and she tugs at his shirt wanting it off. He gets the hint and lifts up his arms to make it easier for her.

Soon enough she gets his shirt off and then she tosses it to the side. Jess's hands grip her hips and she starts to slowly grind on him. His jeans, that he still had on created blissful friction.

He flips her onto her back switching their position. He then starts kissing her neck, then down to the valley of her breasts. His kisses left tingles in their wake.

Crystal covers her mouth trying to stifle her moans. "Baby, let's your moans out, I want to hear you," Jess tells her.

Jess continued to kiss down her body reaching her pussy.

He then shifted the material that covered her already wet pussy, and slid one of his fingers into her wet, slick heat.

She let out a whimper at the feeling of his fingers inside of her. She arched her back in pleasure wanting more. He then added another finger, making it two.