Chapter 7

~bar fight ~

Jess

           Today I'm hanging out with my friends there are 8 of us in total;me, Tylor, kyle, Kira, Nate, Mace, Scarlet and Ray. We all own our our companies, Scarlet and Mace are my cousins and Scarlet and Ray are a thing, Kira and mace are married and have 2 kids and Kira is pregnant with their 3rd child and Taylor and Nate are engaged while me and Kyle are  single.

      I'm not denying that I am attracted to Crystal but I don't think she likes me. I wonder if she has a boyfriend and with that thought my hands turn into fists and a rage passes over me and I don't know why, I'm not jealous, I have no right to be, she's not mine.

       Ugh, I need a distraction. Maybe it cause I haven't got laid in a while at this point its bin 2 and half weeks since I've been with someone and since I've met Crystal and Emily.

       It's now 6 and I'm going to the club with my friends at 8 so I headed upstairs to my room to get dressed. I picked out a black shirt and pants with a brown jacket and black leather shoes.

           It was now 8:05 and my friends and I are in the bar section of the club

          It was now 8:05 and my friends and I are in the bar section of the club. This club is owned by Ray, we go hangout there sometimes, it's our hangout spot.

        Kira is sitting and bitching about how she can't drink and it's not fair yada yada yada. That's when I saw her Walked in.

Crystal

        Jayla convinced me to come to this new bar she found with some of our friends. I really didn't want to come, she called a babysitter to stay with Emily. She said I'm going even if she has to drag me there because I need a break. I gave in and then we went tk my closet where she started rummaging through my clothes.

       She suddenly stopped then squealed, I knew she found something and I probably wasn't going to like it. That's when she pulled out a black silk dress that had a low cut and a slit running up the side.

The dress is beautiful I just think it's a bit too much for me. She came running towards me with the dress and said "oh my gosh, you have to where this. You have the body for it and you would look totally sexy." I looked over at the dress and signed in defeat because I knew j wouldn't win.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, washed my hair and shaved. After I was finished with the bathroom I went over to my bed took up the dress slipped it on and then placed some blak shoes on my feet.

Jess had already had a shower and she brought her dress, she was in my closet looking for some shoes to borrow. After j was finished she came out wearing a red dress that was thigh length and she was wearing my red bottoms.

          When we got to the club, we showed our ID's to the bouncer and he let us in. I could fell the gazes of men watching as we walked towards the table with our friends. They all looked great. There were Gio, Luke, Charlotte, Melissa, Hayley and Hayden. I sat in the end with Hayley and Jayla sat beside Luke

       Luke and Jayla like each other but they're oblivious to mother's feelings. I keep pushing her to confess to him but she's too nervous and chickens out.

       Charlotte, Gio and Melissa went to the bar to collect our drinks.

Jess

       I don't think she sees me. When she walked in she was with the girl I saw her with when we met in the supermarket. She was in a silk black dress with a slit that went to her thigh.

         I could just sense all the men looking at her, and that had me livid she has a beautiful body so why would this bastards stare, but she's mine. Hold on did I just called her mine, well she is the mother of my daughter,  in some way she's mine. They sat at a table with a couple of people, which I'm guessing are her friends.

There were six of them. Three men and three women. I saw a man with dirty blind hair and hazel eyes look at her. He was there ogling her and that put a mad expression on my face.

        I turned around to see Mace waving his hand infront of my face, I turned towards him hs said " bro I've been calling you for like the last two minutes what the hell is wrong with you." I shook my head before mumbling out nothing. They al looked over at me like I had three heads. I growled a what and they Scarlet said ooooo someone's mad. I turned to her and rolled my eyes and they all started laughing.

          I decided I might as well tell them about Emily and Crystal. Guys I have something to tell you. They all sobered up from laughing and turned to me. I said I have a daughter and they all gasped and looked at me as if they just saw a unicorn popped out ice cream on my head. I told them the story of what happened.

    Kira was the first to recover from her shocked state and asked when are they gonna meet her. I told them soon and that I was having her on Saturday.

    I pointed over to Crystal and said you say that woman, she's Emily mother. Everyone looked towards her, kyle said damn she's hot. I glared at him and he started to laugh. Mace turned to me and said you like her don't you. I looke at him for a bit then shrugging my shoulders. The ladies squealed and said ooooo. Will ray looked at me with a smirk on his face and kyle said well you're not saying no.

      I said and I'm not saying yes. The next time I looked over at her I saw that they were gone, I let my eyes searched through the club and saw them on the dance floor.

    Crystal was dancing when a man came behind her and started dancing with her. Jealousy and rage flowed through my veins. He then started grinding on her, she looked uncomfortable and tried to push him back but then he only came closer to her and held on to her hips forcing himself on her. Before I knew it I was walking towards them.

Crystal

       I was dancing when a man came behind me soon he was grinding kn me. I was uncomfortable table sk I tried to push him away but he came closer towards me and forcefully grabbed my hips and forced himself on me. Then out of no where I fet his weight come off me and I sighed in relief then I turned around to se Jess. The man was on the floor with blood coming out of his nose.

         Jess had dislocated his nose. I looked up at him in shock, His features were parched with anger. Before I even registered it his hands were holding mine and he dragged me out of the club.