| PJM - rocket |

you wanted to give jimin a show for being such a good boyfriend. the things you had planned for him would drive him up the wall along with his intimate parts.

on the days he would come home, you would give him some your goods to make him fall asleep faster so you can go to your strip classes. he had no idea where you went after you gave him a good nut.

"c'mon one more run through the lesson before you go" tia, your instructor spoke, she such a help to full embrace you bad side. once you finished your last spin and seay of your hips, you both bid goodbye.

it was 7pm and jimin would be home in about an another hour, so you got the house ready. rose petals following from the front door, up the stairs leading to the master bedroom. you set aside his favorite black lingerie, that unleashed his inner beast, and covered up with your daily robe and had your hair in a your signature ponytail with two strands out.

///

the house was fill with darkness and the sudden jangle of keys alerted you as you shot up and patiently hid along the door frame. you seen a tall figure in the dark and placed your hands over his eyes.

"holy shit babe what are you doing?" he was startled but felt you push him against the wall and kissed his soft plump lips he calmed down as you rubbed your hand over his soft bulge that soon hardened.

you wanted to see how far you could push him so you started to walk him upstairs to the bedroom. continuing the rubbing against his bulge with the sloppy kisses that soon stop when you pushed him down in a chair and undid your robe as the black fabric hugged your curves walking towards your phone and playing 'rocket'.

sexily walking back, sitting on his lap grinding to the beat as you unbuttoned his shirt looking him in his eyes as he grunts at your movements. he rubbed his hands on your body as you were bent over making him slap your ass. as you got back up, your back pressed against his chest slowly rocking your bottom on his area jolting his hands back on your hips with his head back.

he started to grow impatient with your show even though it was turning him on to the max but the constant grinding, groping, kissing was adding more to your punishment. he got up, pushed you on the bed and ripped your panties down the middle.

"enough of your little show babygirl, you've earned yourself a punishment" he spoke as it sent shivers down your spine looking into your eyes as he dragged his hand from your breast to your navel to your core rubbing his index finger in your slit.

unbuckling his pants and taking them off revealing his noticeable hard on in his underwear, he took them off and slightly ran his tip up and down your folds slowly entering your warm walls. he sat there for a moment to adjust to the sudden clenching around him as began to thrust to the beat of the song and slowly picking up the pace.

you wanted to touch him so bad but every time you tried to he would slap you hands away. "girls who tease doesn't get to touch nor cum" he spoke as he held both of your hands together as you boobs jumped along to the harsher his thrusts got.

wrapping your legs around his waist signaling you were close was when he stopped all of his movements and flipped you over to enter you again but slamming himself into you the first stroke and started to stroke at the same pace before.

"you're not cumming before me" earning a slap on your right cheek. jimin's grunts and your moans could be heard over the music as he brought you two closer and closer to your highs.

sneaking his hand under your body to rub your bud, flicking it left to right as you clenched uncontrollably on his length making him groan.

"can i cum please?" you begged

"no wait for me princess" pounding into you more voraciously as the flicking on your clit increased as your high washed over you with the shaking of your legs and the clenching around his length as mouth fulls of grunts left jimin's mouth as he shot his warm load into you soon pulling out to see it oozing out you clenching around nothing.

jimin walked over to your phone and paused the music as he walked to the closet to grab both your towels.

" would you like to take a shower with me and possibly have a round 2?" he said with a cheeky smile on his face as he helped you up, undid your bra and guided you to the shower.

________

a/n
yeah❤️