| KTH - PUPPET |

y/n could tell me to do anything and i'll do it for her.

i thought to myself as i was in the store with y/n. y/n is like my master if you'll say, we've been together for years and i have always had a thing for dominant women but y/n was different. she was controlling.

///

"look at all tied up waiting for mommy to whatever she wants to you." y/n voice sounded throughout the room as my senses intensified after being blindfolded.

my body trembling when i felt her finger trailing up my ankle, my thigh, to the middle making my breath hitch. this woman knows what gets to me.

"you seem nervous, what's wrong?" her voice dropped a few octaves making her sound seductive.

i had a weird feeling something was going to happen to me because the feeling of y/n little kisses and nibbles that she marked on my body started to sting a little.

"such a good little puppet aren't you?" she cooed grabbing a something as i heard get up and shuffle in the background, i so hoped it wasn't a candle.

"prepare yourself puppet," she last spoke as the hot wax hit my chest as blood hurling screams left my mouth, she was melting my plastic.

yanking against the restraints, she continued to pour the wax on my hot, melting skin as it started to melt holes.

my screams continued as real tears shed from my human like eyes, i loved you..

this wasn't love... this was torture...

my creator made me for her amusement.

_____
author note:
i'll be gone for a another hot minute, i wanted to upload this since what i first wrote was deleted and i had to change it.