| OT7 - you being naked around the house |

seokjin
jin was eating when he seen you come downstairs with the bedroom blanket wrapped around your body.

he was curious of why you came down like that until he seen you dropped it on the couch.

"y/n where is your clothes?" he questioned seeing you in the refrigerator letting all the food see your naked body.

"jin i just woke up and you're already busting my ass." you rencountered grabbing a water bottle and grabbing the blanket, re wrapping it around your body.

"now if you excuse me, i'm going back to sleep. naked."

yoongi
yoongi didn't care. he seen you walk around with only your panties on since he knew that's one of your " pajama options" but you chose the wrong time too.

"woah y/n where's your shirt?" namjoon asked covering his eyes.

"yoongi be quiet, you already-" you whipped your sleepy eyes seeing all of the boys sitting on the couch and yoongi just staring back at you.

"damn yoongi, i didn't know you see this everyday." jungkook smirked then whinced when he got hit upside the head.

"wow fuck you jungkook, i'm going back upstairs."

hoseok
hoseok woke up from not feeling your warmth next to him in the bed.

getting up he put his shorts back on and made his way down the stairs as he seen you sitting at the table eating toast and eggs. naked.

"y/n did you make me some?" he seethed completely ignoring you didn't have any clothes on.

looking up at him, nodding, as you got up and when over to the oven to get his food, you slightly bent over letting hoseok get a full glimpse of your privates.

"please go put some clothes on, i don't want to be hard while eating."

namjoon
"hi y/n , WOAH WHAT THE HELL!" namjoon yelled seeing as you were sweeping dressed in only a pair of slippers.

hearing him yell over your music, you took out of your airpods and faced him.

"and good morning to you too." sassing back and putting your headphones back in and continued sweeping.

namjoon on the other hand was completely dazed but let you do whatever floats your boat; was there any protest against you cleaning naked?

no.

jimin
jimin absolutely didn't care what you wore around the house. it was your free time and you payed half on the rent so it was technically your home too but the one thing that scared jimin was the time he seen you on the couch:

"y/n baby tell me why are you sitting on the couch, butt naked with a beer in your hand?!" he yelled as he seen that your attention was still on the college girls playing volleyball.

"aren't they good jimin?" you beat around the bush not trying to ask a stupid question.

you could tell he was about to lose his marbles, "y/n answer the question, why are you sitting like this?"

"and why are you all up in my coochie? you know what go grab me another beer."

taehyung
taehyung was actually pretty neutral about the whole naked phase. he knew it would pass but it's been going on for seven months and let me tell you, he was tired of seeing you naked.

"y/n for the last time, go out a shirt on at least." he tried to push you back into the room but you weren't having it.

"taehyung let me go i'm not putting on no clothes." you spoke sternly and he let you go, "can you at least put your robe on?"

seeing his eyes soften as he held the piece of fabric as you snatched it out of his hand and put it on, you were going to take it back off.

"thank y- oh come on!"

jungkook
"y/n where is your panties?" he asked moving the blanket off of you.

you looked at him in disgust as he was being his usual self. a natural pervert.

"jungkook leave me alone before i take my shirt off too, now if you excuse me i am watching tv." you clapped back seeing as he moved away from you and headed into the bathroom.

you heard the water come on but you thought nothing of it as your mind was indulged into the the spongebob episode on the tv until jungkook's naked body came into view, "what the fuck?"

"if you can be half naked, i can be naked too."
____
author note:

[04/12/21]
so im kinda back... i'm failing again and we already in the third week of school... umm 38 more days til im out of school:)

[old note]
ngl i haven't been really motivated to write nor read. i'm mentally and physically tired and school isn't making it any better, so i'm postponing the new books until may and i'll continue to upload this book and the khh one.