| MYG - nasty |

something was wrong.

for some reason, you felt turned on by the same being in particular, yoongi, who was the cause of this.

he being him, he thought it was okay to tease and walk around in just shorts that clung to his waist and a white t- shirt, which was his daily attire but it felt different.

barging into the living room interrupting his tv time, you sat on his lap grabbing the remote out of his hand and pausing the basketball game.

"what are you doing- woah," he beaned as you grabbed his hand and put it under the t- shirt you had on that had nothing under it.

rshly, pulled you at the edge of bed by your legs, and held your hips down to keep you from running. you then felt  him spit on your womanhood and darted his tongue towards your clit, making you grip his hair.
you were enjoying the way how he sloppily lick, spat, and sucked on everything as he brung you closer and closer to your high.
he continued doing what he does best, but he stopped and started to thrust his tongue into your walls and rubbing your clit but slightly pulled away to see the string of saliva and your juices mixed together.
"yoonie you're gonna make me cum" but you regret saying those words as he made his way back to your clit sucking harshly as he inserted one finger into you thrusting at the same speed. the heat flashes hit you hard, as you began hyperventilating and twitching.
"i'm about to cum" and with that being said, you started shaking as he held you down to continue licking you up and down making you squirm trying to get away from the pleasure.
"stop running away" as he held you down to go back to devouring, but eventually pulled away. he got up making his way to your face, "open and stick your tongue out" you obliged and he didn't hesitate to lay his tongue flat on yours and began kissing you in a messy way.
you started to whimper into the messy kiss as he was rubbing your clit again, but suddenly stopped to grab your face, squish your mouth so that it opened and spit into it.  as gross as it was, you shallowed it.
he walked away to your closed and grabbed a box to take out the sliver bullet and walked back towards you. you watched as he undid the string on his sweats and took them off letting his harden length flap down and sat on the bed.
"suck now" and you began giving him kitty licks but he pulled you down until his was fully submerged into the warmth of you mouth. groans left his mouth as you started to suck faster and pulled away making a popping noise and spat on his tip to jerk his foreskin. as you were jerking him, you pull him into a kiss to taste himself and rubbed you hand along his toned stomach. you pulled away from the kiss back to his length and proceeded to put his tip at the back of your throat.
"fuckk" he groaned as he stood up, pulled you hair into a makeshift pony and thrusted his hips into your mouth as he hit the back of your throat making you gag a little.
you started to feel him twitch as he continued to thrust, but you took over by pushing his back on the bed, sucking only his tip feeling him twitch more.
"are you about to cum?"
you looked up for an answer to see him shake his head "yes", so you started deep throating feeling him twitch uncontrollably.
"ughh fuck i'm about to cum" he spoke as it encouraged you to only suck his tip and brung your head down half way as he came in your mouth.
you shallowed some of it, bringing you face up to kiss him as he tasted his cum in your mouth.
he suddenly flipped you over, pushed your legs open wider than before, spat the mixture of saliva and his and your cum onto your core. you gasped at sudden contact of the cold spit dripping onto your clit and running down your folds.
he began to rub his dark pink tip into the saliva, against your folds as he inserted his thick wood into you. he began thrusting at a inhuman speed making him grunt at the sensitivity and pleasure as you moaned at his speed. he grabbed the bullet, turned it on the highest setting, spat on your core, and placed it on your sensitive bud.
he felt you walls clench tighter around him signaling you were close but he wasn't done with you yet so he sped up more. he then threw the bullet somewhere and brung his left hand up to your neck choking you.
" go deeper" you moaned.
"shut up" he spoke as he went deeper and bit your bottom lip and spat into your mouth that hung open.
you closed your mouth and reopened as you were met with a sloppy kiss as he continued choking and thrusting harder into you.
he pulled away and watched as his red length glistened from your juices as he started to twitch.
"ughh fuck" you heard him grunt as he started twitching, so you started to clenching around him.
as you were clenching you felt him spit on top of your clit as it ran down to his length and continued thrusting.
you were in pure ecstasy as you started to cum, shaking like there was no tomorrow.
you still felt yoongi thrusting until he came inside you, dumping all of his seed into you but started to enter and exit you slowly before jerking the rest of his cum inside of you and pulled out.
"pretty"  he whispered. as he watched his seed spill out of you while you clenched around nothing and walked to the foot of the bed, slipped his sweatpants back on and tying the sting back.
as he watched you struggle to turn over and walked back over to you and pulled you up.
"i hope that nasty enough for you"
he spoke kissed you before he walked out the room.

*ding*
*ding*
yoonyoon🥵: next time you want to get "nasty"
yoonyoon🥵: make sure you can handle how nasty i was because next time i won't be as nice. ily😘

______
author note:
< edited n revised: 06/18/21 8:00 am CT>

BTS AMBW - Volume One | Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें