| JHS - hide n seek |

teenager au! highschool au!

"alright everyone here are the teams," mark announced, "brace yourselves."

as he read the names, me and hoseok were paired together and even though we're secretly together i showed disappointment on my face.

i walked over to him and stood by him getting a nice whiff of his musky cologne, i couldn't wait until we were alone.

"okay," mark yelled, "jin is the seeker so you have 10 seconds to go and hide!"

i looked at hoseok as he mouthed "follow me" and lead me through the kitchen, out the backdoor into the background where the pool house was. luckily, no one goes in there and no will think to check here.

"you first," his deep yet sweet voice said, "go all the way to the back."

hearing the sound of the door latching on the inside and hoseok's foot steps slowly approaching me with his arms out.

"hi baby," he spoke pulling me into his embrace quickly pecking my lips, "we'll be by ourselves until mark texts the remaining hiders."

grabbing ahold of his shirt pulling him in for a kiss that shortly turned into a makeout session letting his hands squeeze my behind.

"woah your handsy today mister," i teased as he looked me with low eyes as he continued to kiss me.

he didn't say anything and connected his thin lips back in mine, tongue kissing me here and there to kissing along my jaw nibbling on my ear or subtly sucking on my neck without leaving any hickeys.

time progressed quickly as hoseok's phone chimed pulling us out of our trance seeing he had a text message from mark:

where are you two? y'all are the last hiders

"oh shit," he mumbled under his breath, "how long have we been here?"

i pulled myself out of his grip walking towards the pool door unlatching it, "i don't know hoseok maybe if we weren't in here kissing everytime we play hide and seek then i'll know," i spoke laughing as i walked out as he followed me back to the house stopping in my tracks hearing his smart remark:

"it isn't my fault we're always have to hide."

________
author note:
3 down, 6 to go