| KSJ - that body |

seokjin watched as your body swayed to the music while cleaning the living room.

her hips wave in the ocean

your hips swung side to side, dipping low unaware of jin watching the way your shorts hugged your ass. he couldn't help but get behind you and sway with you.

startling you but went back to your movements, pushing your ass into his groin to the beat of the song.

"you're literally so bad y/n" he spoke.

the pushing of your behind became a little more harsh turning around you hooked you arms around his neck bringing him closer to your body feeling the heat coming off you.

"want to see how bad i can be, daddy?" you
whispered seductively in his ear moving him hands from your hips to your breast giving him a squeeze.

so come with me and let me work that body

walking him to the stairs still keeping the same hip swaying motion to the song then bringing him into a sloppy oral embrace.

you know how just i like naughty

giving his lower half a rub with each synchronized motion of your lips pressed against each other slowly moving up the stairs to the shared bedroom.

yeah we got plenty if bacardi, and juice, and fruit

"ohh you've been drinking, have you?" he spoke once you were upstairs as a little giggle was your response.

pushing your back on the soft material of the bed slipping your shorts off as he was face to face with your unclothed sex moving up taking off your tank top.

moving back between your legs, kissing your lips as one of his long fingers trailed down to your core giving your clit a nice circle motion rub, sending you moaning into the kiss.

"you're wet already? i didn't do anything yet." he spoke removing his shorts as his hardened length came into view giving it a couple of strokes.

a private after party for two

he slipped inside of you not giving you anytime to adjust as he started to thrust at a steady speed making you arch your back.

my body all over your body

"deeper jin" you grasped feeling him go deeper.
loving the way you felt around him, he brung his body against yours as your lips connected as your sweat connected making the situation sticky.

your body all over my body

going from deep strokes to faster ones, your core clenched on him sending him overdrive. he couldn't believe he could make you feel this good at each thrust of his dick going in and out of your core.

"you feel so good baby." he groaned as he watched your breast jump.

you took advantage of his groaning, grabbing ahold of his lower back rolling your hips up into his thrusts seeing as his head go back.

he continued his motions, making the unnoticeable wet gushes head as the repeated hitting your sweet spot made you let go of his back as watching his abs flex along with his biceps coming down to kiss into your neck.

taking all the pleasure you were being given, his finger rubbed your swollen bud in continuous circles making your body jolt up as your breathing increased.

feeling unstableness of the heat wave washing over you with the jolting your body and the clenching of your core against seokjin's length as an groan admitted from his mouth while continued to ride out your high.

moaning at the overstimulation at the sudden sped up thrusts jin was giving you, sudden become sloppy feeling the uncontrollable twitching of his length followed with his warm load shooting inside of you.

he kissed you from your breast to your neck to your exhausted lips slowly moving his length back and forth as it started to re harden , emitting a moan from your lips feeling his tongue slipped into your mouth.

"round 2?"
_____

a/n
lowkey disappointed in myself because this was ass and i always write jin's stories so short😖 expect for "birthday seggs" ofc but still.
i'll re write it so it can match the song and/or change the setting of the story.

🎼 - "that body" - jeremih
(song slaps ngl)