| KSJ - my little secret |

"y/n we can't keep sneaking around like this," jin said looking at you as you stood outside his front door, "be quiet and move aside."

stepping inside scoping out his apartment looking for his wife, "she's not here," you heard jin say, "okay."

you heard the front door lock as you dropped your bag at the door and standing back up seeing jin closer than he was.

he smashed his lips on yours hungrily and you kissed back. you missed the taste of his lips letting yours be shallowed up in his plump ones as his hands gripped your bottom.

pulling back letting jin kissed down your face to your neck with his hands still plastered against your ass you spoke out, "when is she coming back?"

jin pulled back, now rubbing your ass, he looked you in your eyes and didn't say anything.

"jin?" you still waited for his response, "she'll be back in two hours." he finally responded making you smile and kiss his lips as you walked him into him and his wife's bedroom.

you fell on top of the bed first letting jin follow the same procedure you two always do.

his lips trailed from your lips and lower and lower until he met the waist band of your jeans and unbuttoned them.

lifting up a bit letting him pull the material off the lower half of your body then tugging them off your feet pulling you closer to the end of the bed.

"a little aggressive are we?" you laughed making him laugh too as he crawled back on top of you, "they were hard to get off your feet." he spoke lastly then kissing you again as he played with your clothed clad princess.

taking in this moment until the sensation of his hand was gone you helped him get out of his shorts trying to get to the best part of the night.

seeing as his lower half of his body was now completely naked, jin went back onto you tugging the purple material off your lady part exposing you to him for the umpteenth time.

"so pretty," you heard him whisper as he admired you, "ready for the show to start?" his voice sounded again a little louder as you nodded to his question.

jin came down to your level as your legs opened with a mind of their own as they welcomed the man in between them, feeling the heat from his penis on your vagina.

not wasting anytime, he slid into your gummy walls enjoying its squeeze trying to become once again familiar to the tighness. he slowly snapped his hips as he worked up his speed trying to you both off as your time was limited.

you cries were loud but not too loud to be heard outside of the room as jin was showing you both no mercy with his strokes.

"i'll love to hear you but you have to be a little more quieter." he spoke kissing your lips concealing your sounds.

each buck of his hips simulated that same toe curling sensation with the continuous brush of his tip on your sweet spot you squeezed around his grift in an irregular motion.

"god i love you," his voice growled as he felt himself twitch from your constant clenching. you both were about to cum.

jin sped up chasing after the both of your highs, working you up more and more until you finally broke and shook underneath him as he followed after you letting his load land wherever on top of your thighs and cunt.

"i love you too," you said out of breath getting up, leaving jin on the bed, to go freshen up grabbing your clothes and putting them on at the front door as jin followed behind you.

"see you tomorrow," you beaned as you zipped your jacket up and fixing your bag on your shoulder kissing his lips.

you never thought you, his secretary, would be sleeping around with your boss.

____
author note:
1 done 9 more to go.