17

"have you been smoking?" mattia asks with a raised voice.

"no, clearly she's been fucking." jasmine laughs.
"two guys? wow elle, you really have changed."

"i- i-" i stutter, unable to comprehend this situation. i'm overwhelmed.

and drunk.

and high?

"aw she's drunk, just like her mess of a mother." jasmine says and i see the boys behind me cringe at her cruelness.

"don't fucking talk about them like that, move bitch." mattia says and pushes her out of the doorway with his arm by grabbing mine and pulling me out. "we're leaving."

"mattia, don't go so fast, i don't feel good." i try shake out of his grip as he pulls me down the hallway.

"why? what did they do to you? did they give you something?" he stops and picks up my face, checking my eyes.

"chill out." i pull his hand from my face and start walking away on my own. "go fuck jasmine in the bathroom."

"ohhh, okay, yeah. taking inspiration from you, daniel and hayden?" he laughs and follows me.

"are you actually insane?" i stop before reaching the stairs and stare at him in disbelief.

"okay, i know that didn't happen but what the hell were you doing?" he asks, finally caught upto me.

"we just smoked." i shrug, not looking him in the eyes.

"you didn't want to before so why would you now, did they make you?"

"mattia, i could seriously push you down these stairs right now. but i'm too tired to fight." i admit.

"we'll leave." he grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs as i trail sleepily behind.

"did you have a good day?" i ask as he leads me out to his car.

"i sure did, that match was amazing." he smiles and opens the car door for me. "but i'm starving, let's go for some food."

"soooo, you and jasmine are a thing now." i hint once he gets in the driver seat.

"nah, fuck that hoe." he starts the car as he turns to me, grinning. "aw, is little elle-marie jealous?" he taps my nose and i shove his hand away. "it was a meaningless make out session."

"no. little elle-marie hates big old jasmine." i sarcastically smile.

"you're my priority, baby." he smiles.

"oh my god!" i scream.

he stops the car immediately. "what the fuck elle?" mattia asks, panicked.

"kairi! we forgot kai!" i shout and mattia bursts out into laughter, beginning to drive again.

"he left in an uber ages ago, dumbass." he says as we pull upto a red light.

"i'm not a dumbass." i push him. "i'm a caring friend." i smile but it soon drops from my face as i feel the urge to vomit.

i open the car door and throw up before closing it again.

"you're definitely a dumbass." mattia laughs and drives as the light turns green. "you want anything?" he asks as we pull up to mcdonald's.

"no thanks i'm not hungry." i shake my head and he orders for himself.

"you want me to drop you off after this?"

"yes please." i nod. "fuck, i can't go home smelling of weed. my dad might still be up." i throw my head into my hands.

"don't stress, you can stay over at my place." mattia says as he accepts his food. "hold this." he hands me the bag.

i place it on my lap and turn up the music. "you want your fries?" i ask and he nods as i pull them out of the bag and hold them out for him.

"get flee in a white tee." he sings to a boogie as he shoves fries into his mouth.

"two hundred on my neck it get icy." i complete the lyric, taking some fries for my self.

"you can't be my wifey." he sings and turns it up.

"you're just like me!" we both shout and sing awfully, laughing with food in our mouths.

"ah 'i'm not hungry' headass." he looks at me stealing his fries.

"you bought two lots, fatass." i retaliate, not feeling sorry.

"yeah for me." he argues.

"just hurry up, i want to go to bed." i groan.

i regret it instantly as he starts speeding.

"mattia!" i shout over the music, holding onto my door.

"yes elle-marie?" he grins.

"slow down!" i laugh.

"damn baby, i can never make you happy." he laughs and reduces his speed as we reach his street.

i hop out of the car when we get to his house and he snatches the bag from my arms, sticking out his tongue. i flip him off and we enter, going down to his bedroom.

mattia plops down onto his bed and turns his tv on as he starts eating instantly.

"mattia?" i ask as i sniff my hair.

"mhm?" he replies, focusing on the tv.

"can i have a shower? please."

"oh, yeah sure. go ahead i'll grab you something to sleep in and leave it by the bathroom door." he explains and i nod, going into his bathroom.

i close the door and undress before turning on the shower and stepping in.

mattia knocks on the door as i wash my hair, signalling that he had put some clothes outside for me.

once i'm done i step out and wrap the towel around me. i ring out my hair and open the door, grabbing the clothes.

i shut the door again before slipping the oversized t-shirt and shorts on.

"surely you're not this much bigger than me." i laugh as i exit the bathroom but my only reply is mattia's snoring.

i chuckle and throw my own clothes down before turning off the lights and climbing into his bed.

i tie up my slightly damp hair, turn off the tv and lie down to go to sleep, back to back with mattia.

"goodnight." i say as i close my eyes.

mattia rolls over and wraps his arm around my waist before pulling me closer against him.

"love you."

vote<3