14

elle's pov・゚: *・゚:*   
*:・゚*:・゚friday

me and zoe walk through the cafeteria doors to find her friends, she wants to introduce me to them.

i walk past the table of my own friends and smile at them all as they wave.

"we always sit over there." zoe points and i see a group of girls but get distracted when i feel a tap on my shoulder.

i turn around to see that it's vic.

"oh hey vic, i'll be one min-" i start.

"i know you're probably freaking out cause i'm still sat with mattia. but guess what? we've been a group for years and just cause you got him to end the relationship with me doesn't mean we're separating." she rants and peoples eyes start to land on us.

"i didn't get him to break up with you?" i say, confused as hell.

"i've always been so friendly to you but you're just acting like i'm dumb. well tough luck, slut. i'm not stupid."

"don't call her that vic. you're completely wrong about the situation aswell." mattia says as he approaches us with the other boys.

"you look pretty stupid right now to me." i tell her and walk away.

zoe catches upto me as i hear the ex-couple begin to argue. we reach the table.

"what was that about?" one of the girls asks.

"vic thinks elle made mattia break up with her. this is obviously elle. elle, that's hannah, phoebe and charlie." zoe says as we take seats.

"everyone knew they weren't going to last anyway." charlie says. i guess i was the only one who thought it was actually a good relationship.

"hey, elle." i hear my name and turn to look at the boy.

"oh, hi daniel." i smile.

"you good?" he asks, referring to what happened a few minutes ago.

"i'm great actually." it's a lie.

how could i be great when one of my bestfriends just accused me of stealing her boyfriend, in front of the whole school?

"cool. look, i was wondering if you want to do something tonight. if you ain't busy." he says.

"i'm not busy so yes, i'd like that. nothing fancy though right?" i reply.

"okay, it'll just be chill. i'll pick you up, snapchat me your address." he says and i nod as he waves goodbye to me and the girls.

"imagine guys just coming upto you and doing that!" hannah says.

"shutup, we're just friends. he's on my team and he's pretty funny." i explain.

"and hot as hell!" phoebe nudges me and we all laugh.

-

"you can come to my house if you want, the guys are coming too. we'll even play mario kart instead of fifa." kairi offers as he drives me home.

"no thanks, i've got plans." i explain.

"oooo, with your new little girl group." he teases.

"no actually." i push him. "i'm meeting daniel."

"you're doing what?" his mouth drops open in shock.

"don't be dramatic." i roll my eyes.

"it's just so unexpected. but i suppose he does flirt with you a lot at practice." kairi says.

"you think so?" i turn to him.

"ahaha simp." he laughs as we pull up outside my house.

"shutup. and don't tell anyone, okay? do not tell the boys." i say, climbing out.

"i will not tell them."

i've been home for thirty minutes when i get a facetime call from kairi which i answer.

"i told them." his face takes up the whole screen and i sigh.

"give me the damn phone." i hear mattia's deep voice as the phone is ripped from kairi's grip.

"girl, tell me he's lying." his face now takes up the whole screen, his scrunched eyebrows prominent.

i stay quiet and alejandros face appears in the frame.

"she's doing her makeup! he ain't lying!" alejandro shouts, grinning at his detective work.

"we're coming to get you, see you in ten." mattia says as he pushes alejandros head away.

"no you aren't. you're going to let me live my life." i stand my phone up and continue getting ready.

"yeah, live your life. just don't ruin it by dating daniel." mattia argues, watching me closely as i apply my makeup. "you're good at that."

"i know. and it's not a date, we're just hanging out." i shrug.

"you're going to his house?!" mattia shouts in shock and i hear the boys laugh in the background.

"no! it wouldn't matter if i was anyway so hop off my dick." i say.

"i just won't let you hop on his." he says.

"goodbye mattia." i roll my eyes.

"be home by-" the beeps cut off his sentence as i end the call and start laughing. he's my best friend.

-

ellemarie: bright lights blurry faces

comments

danielrhodes: 💜
>ellemarie: 💗

kairicosentino: ship name would be #danielle
>ellemarie: be quiet boy

zoehalpert: how are u always so cool
>ellemarie: i'll teach u one day ;)

mattiapolibio: call me.