o4

ellemarie: northfacepuffer gal x

comments:

alejandrorosario: stop taking pics and hurry up
>ellemarie: it's sunday, the day of rest. i need a break from u guys
>>taylorfigueroa: weak member

mattiapolibio: roadmanmarie comin for my brand🥱
>ellemarie: sym

vicmarques: ur pretty
>ellemarie: ur hawt

kairicosentio: we're waiting
>ellemarie: i can't come i'm sorry :(

-

elle's pov・゚: *・゚:*   
*:・゚*:・゚sunday

my phone flooded with texts after i replied to the comment so i threw it onto the couch.

"you gonna pay for that when it breaks?" my mum shouts.

"just leave me alone, please." i say.

"you give me attitude like that and then wonder why i won't let you out? you went out yesterday!" she shouts again as she takes a swig from her bottle.

"i actually have friends now mum, i thought you'd be happy." i chuckle bitterly, knowing i could never make that woman happy.

"i just want you to be a good girl." she caresses my cheek and i push her hands off.

"a good girl? you're such a role model, drinking at 12pm on a sunday!" i shout in her face and she raises her hand to slap me.

my father pulled her away from me and looked at me with sorry eyes. "go, lo siento. go now, elle." he orders and i storm out of the house.

shit my phone. i run back in and grab it, calling vic. i'd spent the last week having fun with them at school and went for food with them yesterday, i feel like part of the group already.

alejandros car pulls up and i see taylor and him sat in the front. i climb in the back next to kai as i wave at vic, she's sat on mattia's lap.

"let's go see a movie." taylor says.

"shit i forgot my money." i lie, knowing i have no fucking money and i couldn't be any more embarrassed.

"it's okay i got you." alejandro smiles.

"i need a job, i promise i'll pay you back thankyou ale." i say, knowing i mean it wholeheartedly.

these guys have been nothing but kind to me and i couldn't be more grateful, i'm just not used to it. apart from the shakey start with mattia which is fine cause we're friends now but still don't always get along.

everyone says it's because we're so similar that we're bound to bump heads.

"earth to elle." kairi waves in my face.

"hm?" i turn to him.

"how come you were going to cancel?" taylor asks.

"my mum, she thinks i shouldn't leave the house multiple days in a row." i try to explain, knowing how dumb it sounds.

"wow, my parents are the same!" mattia says. "wait- 'mum'?" he mimics me.

"she's from england, i've always called her that." i shrug.

"that's so cool, i want to meet her." kairi squeals in excitement and i cringe at the idea.

"hey, they're big drinkers over there. you're definitely a natural party girl." vic says and i fake laugh, pulling out my phone to text my dad.

me:
can u pick me up i'm at the movie theatre

papa🥸:
ok

i don't know why i'm so dumb. obviously my friends would want to meet my parents, but i never even thought about it. she's an alcoholic, i can't do this.

ale parks the car and we all hop out. as we're heading to the doors my phone begins to ring, it's my dad.

i answer and look fake sad.

"guys my dads here, i have to go home." i say after putting the phone down.

"no way, how does he know you're here?" mattia asks but i don't have an answer.

"he has your location? my mom has mine too." kairi says.

"yep, anyway have a great time." i wave and run to my dads car happily. honestly, it was fun whilst it lasted.

"que pasa?" he asks once i've got in.

"no money, yo necisito dinero. can you help me find a job?" i ask. i didn't really have to worry about money since i never used to go out.

"definitely." he smiles as we drive home.

i love my dad. he's a good dad. i wish i could say the same for my mum. she doesn't have a job cause of her drinking, and the money my dad would give me from working goes to her addiction.

i turned on my phone and left the groupchat. i can't be friends with people i'm not willing to open upto.

to be honest i don't know if i'll ever feel comfortable enough to let people meet my family, or trust anyone to not judge us.