13

"goodbye, elle. love you."

"yeah love you too, dad." i groan as i hop out of the car. i keep my eyes lasered onto the beige tiles leading upto the boy's family home.

"hey." mattia says but i just walk past him without replying. his hands are stuck deep into the pockets of his grey shorts. "my moms not here." he speaks again so i head straight down to his bedroom in the basement.

"don't ignore me elle, please." he says, following me as we walk down the stairs. "can we talk?"

"of course we can talk, we can talk spanish." i smile sarcastically and place my bag down onto the floor. i'm acting clever but the reality is i feel like i could throw up any second from the anxiety.

he grabs my hands and holds them in his, causing me to look up at him. my anxiety is soon replaced with tension.

"let me tell you three things. then, you can decide whether we talk about those things or if we talk about spanish." he suggests.

"go ahead." i reply and pull my hands away, taking a seat at his desk and facing away from him.

"one, the boys told me what actually made you upset at the party."

"okay."

"two, i'm sorry."

"okay."

"three, i broke up with vic."

"not okay." i spin around on the chair to face him. "why would you do that?"

"it was coming up our one month anniversary, this weekend. i didn't want to let it get to that point, when i knew the whole time it wasn't right for me." he scratches the back of his neck. "now can we talk about the party?"

"no." i reply. "is vic okay?"

"fuck vic man, are you okay? i never meant to hurt you, upset you or make you scared." he sits on the chair beside me. "i should've never even entered a relationship with victoria, it was unfair on her. now i've been unfair to you. i used her for sex and i took the frustrations out on you. it was so wrong of me."

"whatever." i shrug.

"and the way i went off on you in your own home the next morning. when it should have been you who was mad at me? i can't believe it."

"it's true so you should believe it." i state.

"i know but-"

"but what mattia? you embarrass, belittle and scream at me and want me to forgive you?" i chuckle bitterly. "you say sorry, i say okay. and then it happens again. and again. and again."

"elle, it will never happen again. i promise." he says sincerely.

"you think i haven't heard that shit before?" i stand up from the chair. "you think promises mean shit to me?" i lean down to his face. "you think i'm fucking dumb!" a tear runs down my cheek. i've heard it all before from my mother- words mean nothing.

i don't want him to know how much he hurt me, but my emotions are getting the best of me.

"i don't think that elle." he cups my face in his hands, wiping the tear.

"that's funny because you said i'm an idiot and that you hate me." i chuckle and walk away from him.

"i didn't mean that shit!" he raises his voice before realising and stopping his self, he stands up from the chair. "i'm just- i'm just not good with words. and i'm even worse when i'm drunk." he throws his head back and drags his hands down his face in frustration as he walks around his room.

"no. you're just not a good person." i reply, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"that's not true." he shakes his head, stopping his pacing to look at me.

"yeah, it is. i knew that you were a terrible person from the moment i met you, i even said it." i smile, impressed at my correct judgment.

"yeah, well i knew you were fucking weird and different from the moment i met you." he says as he walks upto me sat on the bed, stopping right infront of me. "i just don't know why i liked it." he admits, looking down at me as i meet his eyes. i feel flutters in my body but i choose to ignore them.

"that sounds like a you problem. it's a you problem, which you're taking out on me." i shrug.

"i know that now. i'm sorry for that now. you deserve to be treat better, and i'm going to start treating you better. i was going through a hard time trying to figure out my relationship, but it's over now. can we be friends or do you hate me?" he takes a seat beside me on the bed and starts to play with his hands nervously.

"it's strange how i was the one asking that question in this room, on this day, a week ago." i point out, knowing he's waiting in suspense for my answer. "i don't hate you." i nudge into his side and a smile forms on his face. i wish i did hate him, but i don't think i ever could.

"i'm so fucking happy to hear that." he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"let's get on with this damn spanish work." i smile.

-

roadmanmattia: my life is a mess rn

comments:

vicctheegg: lol same

kairispremium: you'll figure it out bro
>roadmanmattia: i hope so

ellemayo: a mess like ur room
>roadmanmattia: i've been focusing on improving my spanish and soccer😡
>>ellemayo: aw now i feel bad, i'll tidy it for u
>>>alejonlyfans: so happy u guys made up
>>>>kairispremium: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ellemayo: a mess like ur room>roadmanmattia: i've been focusing on improving my spanish and soccer😡>>ellemayo: aw now i feel bad, i'll tidy it for u>>>alejonlyfans: so happy u guys made up>>>>kairispremium: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ellemayo: i'm sick of being sad

comments:

kairispremium: i'm sick of you stealing my t-shirts😡
>ellemayo: too bad no one asked :(

vicctheegg: lol i guess whores have feelings too
>ellemayo: huh?¿?

roadmanmattia: shawty a lil baddie
>ellemayo: lil boo thang

zoe101: this pretty pic should totally be on ur main
>alejonlyfans: didn't know y'all were friends?
>>ellemayo: das my bestie
>>>zoe101: it's been 3 days but i'll gladly take that title💞💘💝💖💕💓