Chapter 6

A/N: Trigger chapter! Read at your own risk!

At the Wayne Manor~~~~~~3rd Person POV

Tim pulled up the Akuma live stream for Paris and put it on the living room screen so they could all see it. They all paled. The sky was gray and red/orange. They saw 3 figures moving around and kept their eyes on Marinette only. The assumed the wierd looking Joker figure was the Akuma. (A/N: I can't write fights very well so, I am going to do it very vague) The akuma kept blasting at the heroes and laughing. "Give me your miraculous'" "Never!" He blasted a figure in teal and they collapsed. 

The figure in purple seemed to fight harder and kept blocking the blasts like they were nodded. Marinette used this and went behind the akuma and tried to take the object but was thrown into a building. Everybody in the room paled even more when they heard a scream from her. 

"Ladybug!" The purple figure ran to her and helped her stand. They go behind another building and they watched in anticipation and saw a figure in black with cat ears. They started fighting and saw the purple figure get shot down. "Your partners are down what are you going to do now?" They was silent. They watched as their stared at her eyes started glowing black. She ran at the akuma and dodged the blasts and kept getting closer to the akuma. 

She ran so fast it could put Barry to shame. She managed to grab the object. "Cataclysm!" It turned into dust and a butterfly flew out. "Tikki Plagg merge! Lucky charm!" They saw an object fall from the sky and she captured the butterfly. "bye bye butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She threw up the object and little butterflies flew around the city and it didn't look like there was an attack at all. 

She comforted the victim and told the other 2 figures to take the girl home. She looked to be around 14 years old. The live stream was turned off and everybody in the room was silent. A portal opened and Marinette stepped through it and it closed. "Dismount." Marinette was pale and had her eyes closed. She was exhausted. "Are all the akuma's like that?" She walked to a chair and plopped down in the chair. 

"That was actually a easier akuma. I had one around 4 AM this morning and it lasted 6 hours. Some are easier and some are worse. It happens though. I can't do anything about it." "Do you know who Hawkmoth is?" Marinette was silent and started writing in the air with her finger. "...I think. I have hunch. It might be Gabriel Agreste." Her mind was still boggled from being thrown. 

"How long has this been going on?" Diana was very serious when, it came to the miraculous'. "6 almost 7 years. It started like 1 week before I turned 12 so, you can say I was 11 or 12, your choice. When, I was 14 the Guardian was forced to give me the responsibility because he was found out. I had to start putting more teammates on the team because the akumas were getting harder. We had to take Chat Noir's miraculous because he wasn't helping with the akumas, harassed me, and abusing Plagg."She took a deep breath. 

"It was a lot of responsibility and it didn't help that I had to push down my emotions to keep myself from getting akumatized and when I did cry or something it was with a friend or Tikki would be on lookout or I just didn't cry at all. It's honestly normal by now and it's sort of a routine." She shrugged. 

"And the Justice League didn't fins out about this?" Marinette snorted out of laughter. "They did find out but, it was assumed as a prank." Diana looked furious.  "If you want to know who, ask Greenie." She pointed to Hal who looked very pale at the moment. He tried to get out of the room. Key word tried. Vines wrapped around him and hung him upside down. "Marinette put him down." "Fine." The vines retracted and Marinette used her wind powers and blew him around the room. "Marinett-" She changed to her fire powers and let him fall and below him was a pit of fire. "Marine-" She changed to drowning him in a blob of water. 

Bruce was truly getting exhausted. "Mari-" She changed to putting him the shadow realm. Where he would die of lack of oxygen. She started playing with his ring while they looked at her like she was crazy. "How do you have his ring?" She raised an eyebrow. "You really wanna know." "Yeah now that I think of it, no I don't." She nodded. 

"Marinette, put him back here and no more hurting him with magic." She nodded. She opened the portal and didn't bother trying to keep Hal from hitting the floor. She directed a few knives at him and Clark seemed to be the only one that noticed. "Guys..." He pointed to the knives, daggers, and swords waiting for Marinette's orders and they looked at her as she continued playing with his ring. "Marinette, I said no hurting him with magic." "Yup. Directly. I am using swords, daggers and knives. Not directly with magic." "No." She huffs but they go back to where they were. Marinette snapped her fingers and Hal's bruises from her powers disappeared but he was still sore. 

She got up and pushed herself off the couch. "I have something to do. Bye." She walked out of the room and everybody stared at each other thinking the same thing. 

'Holy shit'

Marinette's POV

I really needed to blow off some steam. I walked in my room and my phone dinged and I grabbed it. More texts from my class. 

Alya: You little bitch! Just because you quit school doesn't mean you can still try to make Lila's life miserable. We will find you slutty ass. 

Kim: Where's our favorite little toy? It was fun hearing you're shouts of pain and misery. You got to know exactly what you did to Lila. 

Alix: Go fuck yourself. Oh wait, you pay men to do it for you because that's how disgusting you are. 

Ivan: You stupid whore. We have enough in the world go make it one less. 

Rose: I can't believe I ever believed you were my friend. 

Lila: I won. I even got you to leave. Too bad the class doesn't have their toy anymore. It was quite fun torturing you. I wonder where you are. Probably somewhere on the street. Nobody could feel enough pity to help someone as pathetic as you. You truly just should have left me alone, Marinette. Oh well. 

I felt tears stream down my face as I read more. I hurled my phone at the wall and collapsed on the ground, sobbing. I grabbed my knife that I kept in my table next to my bed and I pulled up the sleeve on my shirt. I pressed the blade against my wrist and slit it. I watched the blood slide down my wrist. I make another cut and start trailing it up my arm. I honestly didn't feel the pain anymore. I continued making cuts and my arm was covered in blood pretty soon. 

"Mar?" I look up and see a crushed look on Dick's face. "What do you want?" My voice was emotionless. He grabs my arm and hauls me up easily. He leads me to the bathroom and starts cleaning my arm. He stops when he notices all the cuts I made. Including the old ones. "Why would you do that?" "Because I wanted too." "You could've killed yourself!" I flinch at his harsh tone and con't look him in the eye. "I know." He sighs and wrapped my arm up. 

He holds his hand out. "I want ALL of your blades." I open my cabinets and hand him 3 blades, all of which had dried blood on them. I walk out and open the drawer to my bedside table and hand him 5 knives with dried blood and the one I had just used. "That's it?" I nod.

 It was true. "Yes." I look him in the eye as I said it. He hugs me and sighs. "Don't do that again. Please." "I'll try." He nods and turns around but I grab his wrist. "And please don't tell Dad. I-i want to be able to tell him on my own." He looks hesitant but nods. "Fine. Just try not to do this again or I will tell them." I nod and he leaves the room. 

I stare at my arm that he just wrapped up. I made a promise and I was going to try to keep it. I always do.