Chapter 12

Marinette's POV

I wake up, feeling extremely anxious. Today I was starting school in Gotham Academy. I keep thinking that it is going to turn into what happened in Paris. I feel so nervous. I walked into my closet and looked at 3 potential outfits. I selected the last one and put it on then did my hair. 

I put in my contact lense and grabbed my back pack and walked to the living room and sat down

I put in my contact lense and grabbed my back pack and walked to the living room and sat down. "Morning Ukhti. Are you nervous?" "Yes. Also, don't tell anybody I'm your sister. I wanna see how they act around me if they don't know." 

He raises an eyebrow. "Why? Cause' I want real friends. Not the ones that only like you because you have money." He nods. "I understand. So, you want me to act like I do around everybody else?" "Yup. And you can only tell them that I'm your sister if you really need too." 

"Fine." "Thanks. I'm going to take my motorcycle. See you there." I go to the garage and climb on my bike and rev the motor and then zoom out. I do my best to stay a little under the the speed limit and I successfully get to the school without any police officers tailing me. 

I climb off my bike and walk into the school and I go to the front office. "Hello?" I see a door open and I see a man wearing a suit walk over. "Hello. How can I help you?" "My name is Marinette. I am here to pick up my schedule?" 

He nods. "Yes. It is in my office come with me." I nod and follow him. "Here you are. Also, there seem to be some things on your school record. Like bullying, theft, cheating, and other things. I do hope these things do not occur while you are here."

I nod and I inwardly curse as I force a smile on my face. "I can assure none of those things will happen while I am here, sir." He nods. "Good. BTW, my name is Principal Wood." I nod and quickly make my out of the office. I groan the moment I got out. 

He thinks I'm gonna bully the people here. Great. Just what I need. I look at my schedule and I see that it has the classroom number next to it and teacher as well as my locker number. 

Locker Number-296

Ms.Miller Mathematics-A9

Mr.Staple Physics-C4