Chapter 17

A/N: This is a super long chapter. Sorry it took so long to update!

3rd person POV

Marinette and the Wayne family jumped through and they all paled when they say what Paris looked like. Well except Marinette, this was normal to her really. Paris was in flames and there were screams coming from every direction. 

Trickster, Fire Phoenix, Lady Pollen, Serpent, Dragon, and Tigress came over when they saw the portal. "Ladybug! Who's this?" "Guys, this is Protector, Alpha, Stallion, Black Demon, Cotton Tail, Sahara, Jackal, and Night. Or my large family and *cough* boyfriend *cough*." "Are they all your siblings?" "No, Night is my dad." 

The team was silent and they stared hard at the new members. Finally Serpent spoke up. "Nice to meet you. Hawkmoth used the original akumas. The ones he used to akumatize a bunch of people and you purified them but, he put the darkness back in them and they turned back into the person." 

And Fire Phoenix spoke up too. "And Mayura did the same but with her amoks." Ladybug was suddenly as stiff as a piece of ply wood. "Ok. Let's deal with the easier ones first. Mr.Pigeon, Copycat, and a few others." "How is Copycat easier?" Ladybug gestured to Black Demon. 

"Black Demon looks entirely different. I have a plan. Black Demon and Dragon deal with Copycat. Me and Lady Pollen will do Mr.Pigeon. Viper and Cotton Tail deal with Princess Fragrance. Alpha and Night do Mime. Sahara and Stallion deal with Reflekta. Jackal and Trickster deal with Bubbler. Fire Phoenix, Tigeress and Protector keep watch. Make sure everybody is safe." 

Everybody nodded and ran off to fulfill. Black Demon defeated Copycat easily by using his assassin training and Dragon used her fire powers to destroy the akumatized item.  

Ladybug distracted Mr.Pigeon by swinging her yoyo at his pigeons and Lady Pollen paralyzed him. 

Viper hypnotized Princess Fragrance with his music and Cotton Tail tackled her and ripped away the akumatized item. 

Alpha used his Pack Attack and made Mime deal with a bunch of copies of him and Night had to make darkness spread around them so he could get the picture.

 Sahara and Stallion made sure to never get hit by Reflekta by Sahara runnng around Reflekta at lightning speeds and Stallion transporting them away at the last minute to get next to her and smash her wrist mirror. 

Trickster made illusions of the team and Bubbler tried to put them all in bubbles. Jackal leaped on him and destroyed his akumatized item.

Fire Phoenix helped children get back to their parents and helped them get somewhere safe. He gathered them all far from the attacks and made sure they couldn't be located by the akumas and senti-monsters. 

But it was all in vain the moment water started filling up the streets. Some fires went out but little kids trying to swim struggled to stay a float. Ladybug went pale and her fists clenched. "Okay, Dragon and Protector get everyone to high ground. Let me deal with this. Alone." 

Ladybug didn't wait for anyone to protest and jumped in the water. She felt someone swim by quickly the moment she entered the water and she was met face to face with Syren. "Ladybug, give me the miraculous and I will drain all the water." "Not happening." 

Syren laughed. "And how are you going to save all the kids? You're foolish to think you can win. Hawkmoth will be victorious and you will fail to save everybody." That struck a nerve and doubts started to creep in Ladybug's mind. 

She looked at Dragon and Protector and met Protectors eyes. Every doubt in her mind disappeared when she met his eyes. He looked at her with confidence and determination in his eyes. She looked at Syren.