Chapter 16

~~~3rd Person POV~~~

Marinette ran into the Wayne Manor with her siblings and Jon at her heels. Well, the siblings that attended Gotham Academy anyway. She hadn't said anything during the ride home and that was very unlikely for her. 

She bolted through the Manor and to her room. She threw her bag onto her bed and started flipping through her phone. Her siblings ran into her room and her other siblings decided to follow. Bruce was in his office in a meeting so, he couldn't come. 

They watched as she typed on her phone and called someone. "Hello?" "Chloe?" "Mari! Where have you been? You know how worried we all are! I swear, if it weren't for the fact you were coming to Paris for akumas I would have thought you were dead!" 

"He he. Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I was um... visiting family?" "You are a terrible liar. You been staying since the week after your birthday. It's the middle of April." "Sorry. I forgot to tell you. And when did you arrive in Paris?" The other siblings and Bruce were in her door way now. 

"The last week of March. I still have to get Nathaniel back for glue in my shampoo. He better be happy he chose elementary school glue and it was washable with water or he probably would have been dead right now." 

"Nathan and Marc are back too! Seriously, I really need to start being updated on these things." "Uh huh. Just wondering where are you?" "Take a guess."  "Hmm. You know what, I might just miss the class trip to Gotham just to find you." 

Marinette choked on air and cleared her throat. "Where is the class going?" "To Gotham. Why?" "No reason. Um, but you should go it would be a nice break and it will help you relax after your case." "I guess. I mean, the rest of the group is going so, I guess I sho... Shit." 

"Chlo? You alright." "I'm fine. Paris isn't going to be in a second. Go to the akuma alert page Mar." Marinette typed furiously on her phone and her eyes widened and she paled. "H-hawkmoth?" "I need to go now. See you when you join." 

There was a beeping and Marinette rushed to her closet and grabbed the miracle box. She placed it on her bed and looked at her siblings, father and boyfriend. "I need your help. Can I trust you?" They all nodded. 

She  grabbed the wolf miraculous and went to Jason. "Jason Todd this is the wolf miraculous. It grants the power of (insert power here)." He grabs the box and opens it. A bright light shines and kwami zooms around Jason in a circle. 

"A new wolf cub! Nice. My name is Howl." "Jason." "Paw-some! To transform say Howl, let's go huntin' and to de transform say Howl rest. Your special power is Pack Attack. Multiple forms of yourself will appear." Jason put on the bracelet and nodded. 

Marinette grabbed the Mouse Miraculous and went to Cassandra. "Cassandra Cain, this is the mouse miraculous. It grants the power of multiplication." She grabs the box and the same thing that happens with Jason happened to her. 

"Hi my names Mullo! I can't wait to work with you! To transform say Mullo, get squeaky and to de transform say Mullo Quiet. Your special power is Multitude. Multiple forms of you will appear but they will be miniature." Cass nods and puts on the necklace. 

Marinette grabbed the Turtle Miraculous and went to Jon. "Jonathan Kent, this is the turtle miraculous. It grants the power of protection." You know what happens blah bright light blah blah and Wayzz comes out. 

"My name is Wayzz. To transform say Wayzz Shell on and to de transform say Wayzz Shell off. Your special power is shelter. I look forward to working with you. Jon nods to Wayzz and puts on the bracelet. 

Marinette grabbed the Dog Miraculous and went to Dick. "Richard Grayson, this is the Dog Miraculous. It grants the power of energy." (A/N: Ok. You already know what is going to happen not going to keep typing it.) 

"My name is Barkk. To transform say Barkk, get furry. To de transform say Barkk, shed my fur. Your special power is energetic." Dick puts on the ring and is honestly bouncing with excitement. 

Marinette grabbed the Cheetah Miraculous and went to Stephanie. "Stephanie Brown, this is the Cheetah Miraculous. It grants the power of speed." 

"Hi! My name is Spots! To transform say Spots, Get speedy and to de transform say Spots, stop running. Your special power is Bolt." Stephanie puts on the anklet and she has a smile on her face. 

Marinette slips her ring off and goes to Damian. "Damian Wayne, this is the cat miraculous. It grants the power of destruction." 

"You already know my name. Transform say Plagg, claws out and to de transform say Plagg claws in. Your special power is Cataclysm." Damian slides his ring on and takes a deep breath. 

Marinette grabs the Bat Miraculous (A/N: You already know who this is for.) and goes to Bruce. "Um, Bruce Wayne, this is the Bat Miraculous *insert snorts and snickers from everybody else in the room and the fandom* it grants the power of darkness." 

"My name is Shadow. To transform say, Shadow, spread my darkness and to de transform say Shadow, day light. Your special power is Black mist." Bruce puts on the belt (A/N: Yeah, I know that ain't very creative.) and grumbles something about bats. 

Marinette grabs the Horse Miraculous and goes to time. "Tim Drake, this is the Horse Miraculous. It grants the power of teleportation." 

"Are you as famous and as glorious as Mari?" Tim looked startled at the question. "Um, I'm her brother. Does that count?" "It'll do. To transform say Kaalki Full Gallop and to de transform say Kaalki dismount. Your special power is voyage." 

Marinette grabs the Rabbit Miraculous and goes to Barbara. "Barbara Gordon this is the Rabbit Miraculous. It grants the power of time travel." 

"Hiya! My name is Fluff. To transform say Fluff, clockwise and to de transform say Fluff counter clockwise. You don't have a saying you just open a portal to your time deck." Barbara nods and attaches the watch to her chain. 

"Alright. Y'all ready?" There was a chorus of yes' yeah' of course. I smiled and they called on their transformations. "What are you guys' names?" 

"I'm Alpha." 

"Stallion." 

"Cotton Tail." (A/N: Guess what Movie? Guess Guess.)

"Black Demon." 

"Jackal." 

"Protector." 

"Night." 

"Sahara" 

"Multimouse." 

Marinette smiled with a determined look in her eye. "Stallion open a portal to Paris. We have 2 miraculi to recover." "Voyage!" The portal opened and all of them hopped through." 

A/N: Alright! I published before March! Awesome! I'm sorry for the wait. I am trying to finish the story before May earliest late April. I have 3 stories in the making. I have one that is going to be just 1 chapter but a really long chapter. So, that will be published first. Though, I might just published that one before the end of March. Don't know on that. I still have to write the last portion of it. I have 2 other stories and those are going to be longer. I am going to a PJO x MLB story. It might also be crossed with DC but, I don't know yet. So, yeah. 

Those will be out after I finish this book. I am going to put in where Lila gets exposed for those of you that are wondering. But yeah! That's it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

~Dani❤️