New name

A few weeks later.....

I was sitting with Hayley in the compound of the mikaelson mansion playing with James as Kol and his brothers were out. "He's so sweet" Hayley said smiling as James. "He is, I can't believe how lucky I got." I said and giggled. I kiss James's cheek and he smiled.

"Mommy, im hungry." James said to me and I chuckled. "Okay baby, you stay with your Aunt Hayley and I'll get you something to eat." He walks over to Hayley and she picks him up as I get up and walks to the kitchen.

Kol's POV:
My brother's and I walk in the compound after walking around the streets of New Orleans. "Wheres Davina?" I asked as I saw Hayley with James on the couch. "She's in the kitchen." She says turning around to look at us. I smiled and nodded walking off to the kitchen.

Davina's POV:
I was making waffles for James when I suddenly felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Kol. "I missed you." He whispers in my ear. I felt a tingly feeling go down my spine as he did. "I missed you too." I say to him.

He began kissing my neck and I closed my eyes moaning softly. "Kol" I said through moans. He didn't stop. God, I wanted him so bad. He makes me forget everything happening. I miss that.

He spun me around and kissed my lips passionately as I kissed his. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "not here." I say as he pouts. I giggle and lays a kiss on his cheek. "Go wait in the bedroom." I whisper in his ear and he smirks.

James and I was staying at the Mansion with Kol and his family the past few days since he came and brought me home. He didn't think it'd be safe if I was alone.

"Will do, my love." He said and vamp speeded away. I chuckled as I took the waffles off the stove. I set them on a plate and walked out to the living room. "Food's ready baby." I said to James as he looked at me with those gorgeous baby brown eyes that his father has. I love them so much.

I picked him up And walked to the kitchen setting him in a chair in front of his food. "You eat up, then you can play. Mommy will be back down soon." I say to him and kisses his head before heading upstairs.

I walk in Kol and i's room and sees him laying on the bed with no shirt on, reading a book. "Took you long enough" Kol said with a smirk as he closed his book and set it down. I rolled my eyes playfully as he got up and walked over to me. He grabbed me by my waist making me
Giggle.

I smiled and placed a long passionate kiss on his lips as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs on his waist and he shut the door pinning my body against it. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck as I closed my eyes and moaned.

He carried me to the bed and carefully threw me on it. I pulled him on top of me and kissed his lips deeply and passionately.

Later......

Kol's POV:
"Kol" I heard Davina call out from behind me. I was in James's room playing with my son. He was so sweet. Definitely the opposite of me. I turn around and look at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yes my love?" I ask her as I let James go and walks up to her. "I wanted to talk to you about something." She says and I raise an eyebrow. "About?" I ask her curiously. "I want to move back to my home." She said to me and my eyes widened. "What? Why?" I ask her. I didn't want her to leave. I loved having her around. And, if she's around I can keep her safe.

"It's really crowded here with everyone. But I was hoping you'd come with me." She said softly as if she was nervous to ask, like I'd say no. As soon as I heard her say those words, a smile grew on my face. "You want me to move in with you?" I ask her with a smile. She nods and I lean down and kiss her lips.

She smiles and kissed back. "I would love to." I said as we pulled away. "Really?" She asked with a smile. "Of course. Why don't you pack your things and I'll get James ready?" I ask and she nods leaving the room. I smile watching her leave. I can't believe she asked me to move in with her. I love that woman with all my heart.

I turn to James and smile. "Looks like we're going home, you excited buddy?" I ask him and he giggles. "Yeah!" He says happily and I smile.

At Davina's Home....

Davina's POV:
We enter my home... or should I say our home? I am so happy Kol said yes. I don't ever want to be apart from him ever again. I set my bags down in the living room and Kol set James on the couch. I sit next to James. "You excited to be home baby?" I ask him with a smile.

He looks at me "yes mommy" he says as he yawns. "Someone looks like a tired little boy." I say with a chuckle. I pick him up and start to walk upstairs as Kol stays downstairs. I walk in his old nursery. "We really need to update your
Room." I say with a laugh. I set him on his bed.

"Night baby." I kiss his head and he smiles. I walk out of his room and shuts the door. I hear Kol scream downstairs as my eyes widen and I run downstairs. "Kol!!" I yell for him but I see him no where.

"Hello Davina." I hear a voice behind me say. I slowly turn around and sees a strange man standing in the doorway. "Who the hell are you and where is Kol?!" I say raising my voice. "Don't worry, darling. He's fine." He says and I scoff. "I asked who are you?" I say firmly. "Ooh, feisty, I like it. I'm Lucien." He says with a smirk walking close to me.

My eyes widen as he says that name. Lucien? I've heard of him... from Kol's past... Klaus's old friend. "Lucien?" I say with a gulp. "That's right sweet heart, no need to be so tense." He put a hand on my back and a shiver went through my body. I quickly turn around. "Don't touch me!" I yell as him and he laughs.

"Oh darling, calm down. You don't want to wake the baby, now do you?" He says with a smile. I wish I could slap that smile off his horrible face.

*DAVINA ASLED KOL TO MOVE IN WITH HER!!
SHE MET LUCIEN!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO KOL??
WHAT WILL LUCIEN DO TO DAVINA??
READ TO FIND OUT!!*